212-265-2724 | 1-800-282-7285

Role of Exercise after Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery

Share Button

Brazilian Butt Lift SurgeryWith many women desiring a well-shaped and attractive derriere that would enhance their youthful profile, the demand for Brazilian butt lift surgery in NYC is on the rise. Reliable plastic surgery practices in the city offer this safe and advanced buttock augmentation treatment that uses the patient’s own excess fat from other body areas. As the procedure can naturally lift your butt without the complications of an invasive surgery, more women are considering the treatment. Obtaining the desired results is not enough, maintaining it long-term is the most important. For that surgeons would recommend a healthy lifestyle including regular exercise and a healthy diet. Let us see the role of regular exercise in your life after butt lift surgery.

Of course, surgeons won’t recommend any strenuous workouts of the butt for at least the first 3 months following the surgery. This is to allow the fat cells to get securely healed and established. However, once you are recovered, you have to gradually include light activities involving the butt and make it a part of your daily routine. About 60% of the injected fat is expected to stay in the area. This behaves just like the other fat in the body and about 40% gets reabsorbed by the body. Maintaining a stable weight is important for you to make the results last for long. If you lose a lot of weight, then the loss would be spread over the body and the fat cells in the buttocks will also get affected. However, the reduced size would be proportional to the body. You have to do a mix of cardio to a minimum and concentrate on weight training for better results.

In fact, building up your muscle could increase the size of your buttocks. So make sure to include different exercises such as lunges, squats, P90X-type exercises and calisthenics that will help you build up the butt muscle and provide you with even better results. Also upper body, leg, and core exercises can help you to keep up your new curves that add to the overall attractiveness. Include running as an exercise to work out your gluteus and at the same time support the health of the entire body.

Make sure that your Brazilian butt augmentation is performed by a good surgeon in NYC and experience amazing results.  Get enough advice from him on how to carry out your exercise schedules and maintain the results for long.

Quick Contact

Verification Code
FacebookTwitterGoogle Plus

Aesthetic Procedures | Weight Loss | Gorgeous | Virtual Consultation | Download Forms | Visit Blog | Virtual Tour | Sitemap | Financing We Offer | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2016 bodySCULPT. All Rights Reserved. Website Design / SEO by Primecord

Bodysculpt Office