Going by the figures of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, buttock augmentations are on the increase in the United States and each year this number is growing by the thousands. This is a clear indication of how much Americans covet a round, shapely backside. Moreover, with celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce showing off their derriere in magazines and social media, Brazilian butt lift has become immensely popular. Surgery.org reports that there is an increase of 58% in requests for Brazilian butt lift in a one year period time. The main highlight of this plastic surgery is that it is a combination surgery i.e. fat removed from your own body is injected into the buttocks. Also, it does not require large incisions, stitches, anesthesia, hospital stay or related discomfort. 93% of reviewers on the Real Self website consider Brazilian butt enhancement “worth it” and are happy with the results. Brazilian Butt Lift in NYC is provided at reliable plastic surgery practices in New York and people who go in for this procedure need to first make sure that they are entrusting themselves to an experienced plastic surgeon.
Here are the facts you need to know about this innovative body contouring procedure.
- Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic procedure that is designed to reshape or increase the size of the buttocks. It involves transferring your own fat from the abdomen, thighs, arms, etc to the buttocks. So unwanted fat can be reduced from donor areas. This procedure provides rounder and curvier buttocks that improve the overall body image.
- The procedure is suitable for both men and women who may be unhappy with a flat, sagging or a poorly shaped butt. The butt lift procedure creates attractive proportions.
- Women typically choose to have the fat extracted from their waist and tummy area to achieve a beautiful body with curves in all the right places. Men can choose to have the fat transplanted from the belly area or other body parts where fat pockets exist.
- Women who have undergone breast augmentation can benefit from buttock augmentation. The procedure can further enhance the hourglass shape.
Now, let us consider the advantages offered by the procedure.
- More natural and attractive results
- Smaller incisions, and therefore minimal scarring
- Speedy recovery
- Body contouring benefit of liposuction
- No risk of rejection like that associated with butt implants.
Tips for quick recovery
- After Brazilian butt lift, putting more pressure on the transferred fat can cause damage to the newly transplanted cells. So it is important to avoid sitting for long periods of time. It is also important to sleep only on your side or tummy for 2 to 6 weeks to avoid complications.
- For more comfort wear a compression garment. This will minimize swelling and help in remodelling tissue. Make sure that the garment is not too tight or loose; it should fit snugly.
- It is important to start walking as soon as your surgery is done. This will improve blood circulation, reduce swelling and help in better healing.
- Eating a fibrous diet and drinking water enables quick recovery and helps avoid constipation.
It takes about 3 to 6 months to see optimum results of Brazilian Butt Lift in NYC and approaching a trained and experienced surgeon is essential to ensure a safe and effective procedure.