Maintaining an attractive body contour and a smooth and glowing the skin and face are important to stay youthful. However, many people find that their efforts in this direction often don’t bear fruit. When natural means to achieve your aesthetic goals fail, you can always consider cosmetic procedures that have assumed tremendous popularity at present. For those who don’t prefer to go under the knife, there are highly effective non-invasive procedures provided at established plastic surgery practices in NYC.
Get to Know about the Popular Non-invasive Options
- Liposonix: This ultrasound device is highly versatile and allows precise control of energy delivery. It is used to provide customized treatment in a single one-hour session. Addressing the excess fat quickly and effectively is no more a challenge; most importantly, this targeted fat destruction technique won’t harm the skin or surrounding tissues.
- VaserShape: This procedure can be used to treat diverse body types, and is focused on treating body areas below the neck such as the arms, abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks and thighs. The device combines ultrasound and massage therapy to heat targeted areas and handle the underlying fatty tissue with the goals of eliminating fat and cellulite and firming the skin.
- CoolSculpting: This device uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat in areas such as the chin, neck, abdomen, flank (love handles), inner thighs and outer thighs. The process selectively targets localized fat deposits, freezes it and destroys it without harming the surrounding tissues. Unlike many other options, there is no need for a separate process to remove the destroyed fat as it gets naturally removed during the body’s metabolic processes.
- Vanquish: This procedure utilizes radiofrequency (RF) technology to target fat spots without damaging the surrounding tissues to help you achieve a trim abdomen and a smaller waistline. The technique can treat the entire core in one application and effectively reduce the circumference of the waistline. The procedure that takes only half an hour to complete needs to be repeated 4 times, each a week apart for optimal results.
- KYBELLA: Individuals with consolidated fat deposits and fullness underneath the chin can benefit from this procedure. This clinically-proven treatment is a safe injection that effectively eliminates double chin. It melts away the fat in the area to provide more definition to your natural jaw and neckline. This procedure helps you achieve the desired results with minimal downtime, discomfort, bruising and swelling. Up to 6 treatments can offer optimal results.
- InMode: Those looking to address the visible signs of aging and restore a youthful-looking skin and body contour can benefit from InMode. Two or more of the selected non-invasive treatment options can be combined to provide the desired aesthetic outcomes. Fractora, Lumecca, Diolaze, BodyFX and Kybella are among the commonly combined treatment options using this platform.