Male body contouring in NYC is an effective option for men looking to get rid of stubborn fat and attain a trim, athletic appearance. Recent market research shows that men across the world are becoming increasingly conscious about their looks. A new report from Technavio says that the male aesthetics market is set to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2017-2021.
The report highlights the following statistics:
- The value of the male global aesthetic market is expected to increase from $2,324.34 million in 2016 to $3,2285.81 million in 2021
- The number of non-surgical procedures performed was 53% of the total procedures, which increased to 55% in 2015.
- In 2016, non-surgical procedures led the market with a share 0f 70.21%
- About 70% of men have shown interest in various cosmetic surgeries
- Laser based aesthetic procedures demand will help the market achieve a CAGR of 7.17%
According to the report the factors driving the growth of the male aesthetics market are:
- High demand for non-surgical procedures
- Increasing importance that men place on physical appearance
- Rising demand for laser-based cosmetic procedures
Men have a particular interest in cosmetic treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, hair removal, hair regrowth, and tattoo removal. With advancements in technology, non-surgical procedures now lead the market, overtaking conventional invasive procedures. Laser treatments are among the most popular non-invasive procedures for hair removal, and fat and cellulite reduction treatment, which are boosting the revenue of the global male aesthetics market. Minimally-invasive and non-invasive procedures come with advantages such as shorter time durations both in terms of procedure as well as recovery, lower costs, and natural looking results.
Another report from Medical Insights says that the demand for male breast reduction is also growing with more and more men seeking to address excessive fat and tissue growth in the breast. Today, leading surgeons perform male breast reduction in NYC using minimally-invasive techniques.
Surgeons need to thoroughly educate men about the various options during the consult, and thoroughly discuss the risks, benefits and side effects. This will help their male patients take an informed decision.