Women who want a sensuous figure with a well-shaped derriere can achieve these aesthetic goals by getting a Brazilian Butt Lift in NYC. One of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures in the United States, the procedure, (referred to as BBL), involves using a woman’s own fat to provide the desired volume enhancement. Performed by skilled plastic surgeons using local anesthesia, the procedure provides natural looking results with less downtime, side effects, and recovery time than conventional BBL surgery.
Women considering the procedure should know how it works. Here are the steps involved in BBL:
Surgeons will most likely advise you to wear a compression garment during the recovery period. Make sure not to wear tight or restrictive clothing during the healing process as it will squeeze and destroy the newly transferred fat. Use a compression garment with the rear end cut out so that the garment will not kill the fat grafts before they have a chance to solidify (plasticsurgery.org).
As each person’s body responds differently to a cosmetic surgical procedure, there is actually no set time for BBL recovery. It is common to experience slight swelling and bruising in initial stage soon after the procedure, but this will subside in a few days. Final results are usually seen approximately 6 months after the treatment. Full and speedy recovery from this plastic surgery procedure depends on how well patients adhere to their surgeon’s aftercare instructions. It is necessary to take special care of your skin in the first few days and weeks after a butt lift for fast recovery and best results.
If you are considering a Brazilian butt lift in NYC, schedule a consultation in an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that provide the service of skilled and experienced BBL surgeons. After determining that you are a good candidate for BBL, a reliable surgeon will provide customized treatment to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Many women desire full, shapely buttocks as they consider as this a symbol of femininity and sensuality. When the butt area lacks fullness, it can appear undefined and disproportionate to the rest of the body, which in turn can negatively affect a woman’s confidence. Butt augmentation in NYC is an ideal option for women looking to enhance the size and shape of the buttocks. In an established plastic surgery practice, patients can choose from three methods for augmenting or lifting the derriere – buttock implants, Brazilian butt lift (BBL), and nonsurgical butt lift.
- Buttock Implant Procedure: This option involves surgery to place butt implants to improve the size and shape of a woman’s posterior. The procedure begins with making an incision either in the crease between the buttock and thigh or on the top of the crease between the buttocks. The implant is placed in a pocket created to hold it and the incision is closed with sutures. Implants comes in different shapes such as round or oval, and different types of surfaces such as smooth and textured. However, butt augmentation with implants comes with limitations such as risk of implant movement/displacement, fluid collection and capsular contracture, and prolonged healing period. The final look may be also far from natural.
The Brazilian butt lift overcomes many of the limitations associated with buttock implants.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: This procedure enhances the volume and shape of your buttocks with fat taken from other body areas – such as abdomen and thighs. Many women now prefer BBL over butt implants for its safety and natural-looking results.
However, traditional BBL uses general anesthesia and therefore comes with related risks and complications. NYC plastic surgeons invented Brazilian butt lift under local anesthesia (BBLULA) as a safer alternative. This is a relatively short procedure that uses local anesthesia and allows patients to remain awake throughout, heal faster, and get back to their normal routine quickly.
Fat transfer to buttocks in Manhattan is a minimally invasive procedure where excess fat is first removed via gentle liposuction from areas where it is available in excess. The collected fat is purified to remove the dead fat cells and then re-injected into your buttocks. The results of the BBL are superior and more natural than results offered through implants. In fact, the latest American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) annual statistics report reflects a surge in demand for buttock augmentation using fat grafting by 17% from 2018, with a total of 28,076 procedures performed in 2019.
If your concern is just to lift sagging buttocks and you don’t want to undergo an invasive or a minimally invasive procedure, you can get a non-invasive butt lift.
- Non-invasive Butt Lift: This procedure involves no anesthesia, no surgery, and no recovery procedure. It helps patients achieve two body contouring goals simultaneously. It removes unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the waist and thighs and relocates it to the butt area, and helps women achieve their dream hourglass figure and a plump, perky derriere. The non-invasive but lift procedure is done using InMode Evolve Tone, a next generation non-surgical body contouring modality. It utilizes radiofrequency energy for fat reduction, cellulite reduction, and skin tightening. Though the Evolve Tone non-invasive butt lift may not provide the dramatic changes achieved using implants or fat transfer, it can lift, sculpt and tone the derriere in a unique way. Good candidates can expect to achieve tighter, shapely rear prolife.
If you are looking ways to enhance, lift and sculpt your buttocks, consider any of these three methods. Choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that offers all these three options and schedule an appointment with the surgeon. Such practices provide the service of surgeons who are experts in procedure butt lift procedures – buttock implant surgery, Brazilian butt lift (BBL), and the non-surgical butt lift. They will evaluate your goals and anatomical considerations and recommend the procedure that would be the best option for you.
Many women are now approaching their cosmetic surgeons to achieve a rounder and fuller rear that contributes to an attractive body contour. Many Hollywood stars like Jenifer Lopez, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and others have popularized the large rear which has in turn increased the demand for the Brazilian butt lift procedure. Brazilian butt lift in Manhattan provided at select plastic surgery practices is a great way to add curves to your body, restore the volume of your buttocks and look much younger. It helps in achieving a youthful and appealing appearance that many women cherish. Earlier, the only option to alter the buttocks was using implants. But today,the advanced Brazilian butt augmentation procedure uses fat from your body extracted from regions such as the abdomen and thighs to give your buttocks a curvier and fuller appearance.
How It Works
Fat is extracted from different body parts like abdomen, thighs or love handles. The extracted fat is then purified and injected into the buttocks in order to increase their size and roundness. Highly skilled surgeons are able to make the right adjustments to your butt and give your body the look that you desire. Usually this procedure requires a 2 to 3 week recovery period and most candidates can return to work within a couple of weeks after the surgery. However, patients should use soft pillows for sitting and should not sit for long hours. It is also important to follow the instructions of your doctor and maintain a healthy lifestyle for long-lasting results.
Brazilian butt lift saw a significant improvement in popularity in 2015. The American Society of Plastic Surgery dubbed the year 2015 as the “year of rear”. According to the ASPS, this procedure grew by 36% year over year and by over 250% compared to the year 2000. Brazilian butt enhancement is a safe and effective procedure that contours body areas with excess fat and also enhances the buttocks.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift in Manhattan
- Minimally invasive: Brazilian butt lift is a minimally invasive procedure that helps to maintain the ideal proportion and symmetry of the buttocks. No general anaesthesia is involved and discomfort is minimal.
- Two procedures at the price of one: One of the main advantages of this procedure is that it offers two procedures at the cost of one. It removes fat from unwanted areas and injects it into the buttocks for a rounder appearance. So it contours your body and enhances the buttocks, giving a youthful appearance to the body.
- Optimal results: This procedure offers excellent results. It is a great solution for saggy and asymmetrical buttocks. It gives a more attractive, curvier and fuller derriere.
The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) has become a popular cosmetic surgical procedure among American women. Pioneered by Brazilian plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy who died recently, the treatment adds volume through fat transfer and helps women achieve a curvy posterior without the use of implants. This butt augmentation procedure is available in leading plastic surgery practices in Manhattan and choosing a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon is critical for patient safety and optimal results.
The procedure involves removing fat from other areas of the body and injecting it into the buttocks. A reliable surgeon will first perform the standard history-physical and other appropriate workup to determine if the woman is a good candidate for the operation. Ideal candidates include those in good general health and have enough fat and an appropriate body type that will allow harvesting of sufficient fat. This is important to bring about a noticeable change to the buttocks with fat transfer. The latest techniques allow fat to be removed from even some slimmer patients for an effective BBL.
First, liposuction is performed to remove fat from the patient’s abdomen, hips, or thighs. The fat is then cleaned and processed, and injected into the butt. Multiple injections may be needed to achieve the desired results. Though the treatment is fairly straightforward and safe, it can cause fat necrosis or hardening and pain if not performed properly. Such complications are rare when BBL is performed by a surgeon who is experienced in the procedure.
Tumescent liposuction is used in all cases, where a saline solution is used to deliver the medications to the donor site. Minimally-invasive techniques may be used for lipolysis, which will reduce pain and trauma to the surrounding tissues. An expert surgeon would perform the procedure carefully to harvest a good amount of fat from the average patient. Candidates should discuss their goals with the surgeon at the office consultation beforehand so that the desired outcome can be achieved. An experienced surgeon knows that not all of the fat that is injected will survive. So for women who want prominent results, a good amount of fat in the order of several hundred CCs or even more would be injected per buttock.
If you are considering having your Brazilian Butt Lift in Manhattan, choose an American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) accredited plastic surgery practice. In practices with surgeons who are experienced in performing the operation, patients can expect proper care as well as comfort and privacy. Surgical equipment, medications, and the overall environment of the facility would comply with the stringent safety standards prescribed by the AAAASF, and federal laws and regulations. Surgeons in reliable practices also provide patients with post-surgical instructions and end-to-end care to promote a smooth recovery.
Brazilian butt lift is enjoying increasing popularity nowadays. Celebrity inspired plastic surgery is not something new. With celebs like Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj choosing butt augmentation procedures to shape their bums, Brazilian butt lift surgery is getting trendier in cities such as New York City (NYC) and other cities. Other celebrities who have inspired the trend are Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vergara and Jessica Biel.So what is unique about this elective surgery? It is a safe procedure that provides youthful, perkier and prominent buttocks and a more sensual body profile.
Specifically, Kim Kardashian’s killer curves are now attracting more and more women to undergo the procedure and look fabulous like her. A recent case is that of a 36-year-old nurse who underwent a ‘Brazilian butt lift’ to have a derriere that would rival that of her idol Kim Kardashian. As the procedure involved taking fat from another body part and transferring it to her bum, this woman had to gain as much weight as she could. Fat was sucked out of her arms, back, abs and thighs using liposuction and four pounds of fat were injected into her butt to make it bigger. This candidate is more than happy with the results.
The increase in popularity of social media and the emergence of Instagram stars like Jen Selter has also contributed to the “booty boom.”
Several reports indicate that the revolutionary butt augmentation procedure is on the rise.
- RealSelf Trends – About 47% of plastic surgeons said they received a higher number of butt-related procedure requests from women in 2015 compared to 2014.
- Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics – Over 21,000 people underwent the procedure in 2014, marking an 86 percent increase from the previous year. The trend continued into 2015.
Enhancing your derriere is now safe and easy with minimally invasive Brazilian butt lift. Unlike butt implants, this natural procedure involves both liposuction and fat transfer. It can successfully address the following aesthetic concerns:
- Sagging buttocks
- Flat buttocks
- Asymmetrical buttocks
- Buttocks that have changed shape due to massive weight loss
- Small or disproportionate buttocks
Fat is removed from areas such as the abdomen, hips, or thighs where there is excess body fat(donor body parts) and the extracted fat is purified and injected into the buttocks to offer the desired contour. The major advantage of this surgery is that along with achieving a round, sexy derriere, candidates can also contour their donor body parts without undergoing a separate procedure.Other benefits include:
- Less bleeding
- Shorter recovery period
- No risk of using a foreign material for enhancement
- Minimal discomfort
- No incisions or stitches
- No general anesthesia or hospital stay
An experienced plastic surgeon will be aware of the fact that the right amount of fat removal and fat injection is the key to a successful procedure. Reliable plastic surgery practices use advanced systems such as TouchView™ to ensure precision and safety for the procedure. This system allows the surgeon to see exactly where the fat is being placed and also how much fat is being deposited. If the fat is extracted, processed and injected correctly, the results should be long lasting.
Fuller, curvier buttocks are a trait that many women desire, a fact confirmed by NYC plastic surgeons who report a growing demand for buttock augmentation. So it doesn’t come as a surprise that the latest ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) statistics show that buttock implants and lifts were among the fastest growing procedures in 2014. Buttock augmentation with fat grafting, the procedure that uses the woman’s own fat removed via liposuction to enhance the buttocks, grew 15 percent from 2013. This method of autologous augmentation is called the Brazilian butt lift.
A recent study by a Brazilian plastic surgery team reiterates that this lipo-fat transfer combo can provide impressive results for butt augmentation. The report on the “gluteoplasty with autologous fat tissue” technique was published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® and concluded, “This gluteoplasty technique is simple and inexpensive, with minimal morbidity and excellent results”.
The researchers studied the outcomes of liposuction and fat grafting in 106 women of average age 33 years. Fat was removed from areas like the thighs or hips and then re-injected to sculpt and enhance the appearance of the buttocks. Only the results of patients with no major weight loss or gain during the year after surgery were evaluated. The volume of fat transferred was about one-half liter.
Here are the interesting findings of the study on the Brazilian butt lift:
- None of the women had medical complications or infections
- Five patients reported minor fluid collection (seroma) in the area from where the fat was obtained
- All the women were highly satisfied with their results after one year
- All were satisfied with the appearance of their waist
- Up to 97 percent were happy about the appearance of their buttocks
- Three patients had an additional procedure to enhance the outcome, with two getting treatment to reduce volume
This method also overcomes implant-related issues such as higher cost, lack of durability, and risk of complications. However, the Brazilian surgeons stress that the skill and aesthetic judgment of the plastic surgeon are crucial factors in determining the cosmetic outcome. Expert NYC plastic surgeons provide excellent outcomes for this innovative buttock enhancement procedure.