How Does VASERshape Work?
Losing excess fat in problem areas is easy with VASERshape, an innovative non-invasive body contouring treatment. The procedure is a combination therapy that uses ultrasound therapy and zonal lymphatic massage therapy and provides long-lasting, smooth body shaping results. It also improves the appearance of cellulite. This safe, effective and relaxing procedure involves little or no downtime.
VASERshape – Key benefits
- Smoothes the contours of the body by treating specific areas of fatty and uneven tissue
- Temporarily reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Can treat multiple body areas
How this Non-surgical Treatment Works
The two hand pieces of the VASERshape™ System work in tandem for results that visibly improve the areas you want to change, restoring a youthful body contour -without surgery.
- Using two beams of ultrasound energy, ultrasound diathermy warms the targeted area and treats the underlying fatty tissue, creating a “micromassage” effect on the fat cells.
- A vacuum-assisted zonal lymphatic massage therapy is recommended immediately after the ultrasound treatment. This helps stimulate your blood circulation and drains the fat away from the treatment area.
A Typical Treatment Schedule
This comfortable massage-like procedure requires only three to five sessions for noticeable results. Typically, a treatment schedule will include:
- One combined ultrasound and massage treatment per week
- 45-60 minutes per treatment area
- A total treatment regimen of three to five weeks
The main advantage is that patients can resume normal activity with little or no pain and downtime. Results will be long-lasting if a healthy diet and lifestyle is maintained without much weight gain.
At bodySCULPT®, skilled and experienced plastic surgeons perform VASERshape and VASERlipo™ procedures to help you achieve a smooth, well-shaped body. To schedule a consultation, call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.