A well-shaped and attractive derriere makes a noticeable and positive difference to a woman’s overall body profile. The VASER Brazilian Butt Lift is an innovative procedure that helps women achieve a curvy, well-shaped posterior using their own fat. Many celebrities come to New York City to get this procedure done by experienced plastic surgeons. This minimally-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound liposuction to extract and redistribute fat to enhance your buttocks is performed using local anesthesia. Buttock augmentation using autologous fat offers several benefits over implants.
Brazilian Butt Lift under Local Anesthesia (BBLULA) – How it Works
The BBLULA procedure is performed using the tumescent liposuction technique. The steps involved are as follows:
- The plastic surgeon identifies the areas where you have fat to spare, which are typically the abdomen, flanks and thighs.
- VASER liposuction is performed to harvest fat from on the selected donor site.
- A tumescent fluid with the local anesthetic is injected into the site and high frequency ultrasound energy is delivered to break apart the fat tissues, while preserving their viability.
- The fat mixes with the infused tumescent fluid and can be removed quite easily.
- The fat tissues are processed and refined for placement in the posterior.
- The purified fat is injected at the right place and depth to provide the desired enhancement.
This minimally-invasive technique allows that skin to retract during healing, resulting in a smooth, attractive appearance.
Advantages of the VASER Brazilian Butt Lift
The highlight of the method is that liposuction using VASER technology preserves the viability of the fat cells for the Brazilian buttock augmentation procedure. VASER also breaks up fat selectively while preserving the other structures such as blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue. The benefits of this procedure include:
- Avoids implant-related complications
- This short procedure can be completed in about two hours or less.
- In most cases, it can be performed on an outpatient basis and patients benefit from reduced pain associated with tissue damage.
- This butt lift can be done multiple times which improves the amount of fat that survives and allows for quicker recovery.
- As only local anesthesia is involved, you don’t need to worry about the usual general anesthesia-related complications.
- There are no major incisions or stitches involved. Bruising and swelling are minimal.
- Provides a natural looking outcome and consistency of the skin is soft.
Choose the Right NYC Plastic Surgeon
The plastic surgeon’s skills and experience are crucial to achieving superior results for the VASER Brazilian Butt Lift. The right surgeon can perform the procedure to produce excellent results overall. Techniques used will include removing fat from and adding fat in the right places to emphasize the curves and frame the buttocks better, enhancing the appearance of waist and flanks via liposuction, and providing the much-desired S-curve to the back. In established accredited NYC plastic surgery practices, the surgeons use advanced image-guided fat grafting modalities which adds to the results. 3D imaging is also used to help patients visualize the outcome of the procedure and take better decisions.