A flat, trim abdominal profile is what most men and women dream about. The advanced Brazilian tummy tuck procedure at bodySCULPT® is helping patients achieve this goal. The skilled and experienced plastic surgeons at this AAAASF-accredited practice are specialized in providing this cosmetic surgical procedure and provide customized treatment to help their patients to achieve a sleeker, trimmer mid-section.
In this procedure, excess fat and sagging skin are removed from the abdominal area. Weak muscles are also tightened. The surgeons utilize advanced minimally invasive body sculpting techniques such as BodyTite, Smartlipo Triplex, and VASERlipo to effectively remove excess fat and sagging skin from the abdomen. Compared to traditional techniques, these modalities offer many benefits in terms of results, efficiency and downtime.
This abdominal rejuvenation procedure at bodySCULPT® offers many benefits:
- Hardly visible scarring as the incisions are hidden by a bikini
- The removal of excess sagging skin when combined with laser liposuction results in a smaller looking, sculpted waist line
- It tightens and lifts the pubic area which tends to sag due to aging and multiple pregnancies and also rejuvenates the inner thigh and pubis
- Reduces and rectifies bouts of incontinence that occur after pregnancy
- Decreases the risks posed by long incisions and wound healing issues
- Less loss of sensation above the scar
- Faster recovery time
Post-operative care is enhanced with the use of the ON-Q PainBuster® system. This unique pain pump continuously infuses a local anesthetic to the surgical site, reducing pain, avoiding narcotic related complications and helping faster recovery and return to mobility.
Brazilian tummy tuck patients can also opt for a fat transfer procedure to enhance volume in areas such as the breasts or buttocks. The plastic surgeons carefully inject the fat removed during the surgery into the volume deficient areas to improve size and contour.
Prospective candidates who live outside Manhattan can schedule a virtual consultation prior to their in-person consultation with the plastic surgeon. At this AAAASF accredited plastic surgery practice, patients are assured of customized treatment plans as well as end-to-end care by the dedicated surgeons and supportive staff.