Today, a wide range of advanced cosmetic surgery procedures are available to improve the physical appearance effectively and safely. With the advancements in technology, many aesthetic procedures have become simpler and safer, and involve fewer traumas. In New York City, there are reputable plastic surgery practices providing all types of body sculpting procedures – surgical, minimally invasive and non-invasive – to meet the goals of even the most discerning patients.
Surgical Options to Improve Physical Appearance
- Breast Augmentation – In this procedure, saline, silicone gel and gummy bear implants are used to enhance breast size and shape. A breast lift surgery can also be performed along with augmentation to remove excess skin and resolve sagging issues. This combination surgery shapes and lifts the sagging or drooping breasts, and provides increased volume and a youthful appearance. Fat transfer uses the patient’s own fat for augmentation and is minimally invasive. Composite breast augmentation combines implants and fat grafting to provide softer and more natural looking breasts.
- Rhinoplasty – The nose is reshaped to improve facial symmetry and breathing function. A chin implant can also be performed in conjunction with rhinoplasty to enhance the chin.
- Face lift surgery – This relieves the signs of aging by lifting, firming and tightening the muscles and skin of the face. Cheek and lip augmentation may be performed individually or as part of the treatment. Based on patient requirement, surgeons provide surgical mini lifts, procedures for the mid and lower part of the face and less invasive laser face lifts.
- Eyelid surgery – This procedure removes excess skin, fat, and lax muscles, and tones and shapes the eyelids for a more youthful looking appearance. Traditional as well as advanced laser blepharoplasty options are available in conjunction with forehead or brow lift.
- Abdominoplasty – Also known as a tummy tuck, this procedure is performed to achieve a flatter abdomen by removing extra fat and skin resulting from weight fluctuations or pregnancy. Depending upon the extent of fat and skin to be removed, diverse surgical techniques are used.
Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Liposuction – This minimally invasive procedure removes excess fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise. It is used to effectively sculpt both large and delicate areas including the chin, abdomen, hips, thighs, upper arms, buttocks, back, knees, jowls, and neck. Excessive hanging or drooping skin that remains after lipolysis can be removed via a body lift, which improves overall symmetry by lifting areas such as the thighs, abdomen, buttock and arms. Popular minimally invasive technologies used for excess fat removal and body sculpting include laser-assisted SmartLipo Triplex, radiofrequency aided BodyTite and ultrasound assisted VASERlipo.
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery – This treatment helps resolve the embarrassing problem of abnormally large male breasts (gynecomastia) to result in a more masculine looking chest.
- Brazilian Butt Augmentation – Fuller and well-shaped buttocks can be achieved using fat transfer that utilizes patient’s own fat removed via liposuction for the augmentation process.
- Laser Lift – This is an advanced laser-enabled treatment improve wrinkles and lift and sculpt the face and neck for a more youthful appearance.
- CoolSculpting – This procedure uses cryolypolysis to selectively target localized fat deposits, freezes them and naturally eliminates stubborn fat, without affecting the surrounding tissues.
- VASERshape – It uses a combination of ultrasonic therapy and zonal lymphatic massage to drain away excess fat from the troublesome areas and increase the metabolic rate giving a firm, smooth appearance to the body.
- InMode – This combines the most current technologies into a single platform, which are mainly BodyFX, Fractora, Lumecca and Diolaze, to provide solutions for skin conditions including wrinkles, pigmentation issues, cellulite, and more.
Regardless of the cosmetic procedure or procedures you are considering, always choose a reliable, AAAASF accredited plastic surgery practice for optimal results. New York City has many surgical practices offering these treatments and you need to do some serious research to find the right one. When it comes to optimal results for aesthetic procedures, choosing a qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon is very important.