Brazilian butt lift, as statistics show, is a cosmetic procedure that enjoys huge demand mainly on account of the excellent results it offers. Many people are intimidated by the costs involved. The cost of Brazilian butt lift NYC depends on what needs to be done to achieve the desired contour. Your plastic surgeon will be able to advise you in this regard, which is why scheduling a consultation with a reliable surgeon is very important. Before going on to the financing options available for cosmetic procedures such as this, let us see what the procedure itself involves.
The Procedure of Choice to Correct a Flat Derriere
Not everyone is blessed with perfect derriere, sometimes the buttocks may become saggy due to age. Yet others have flat buttocks, both of these conditions typically have a negative impact on the overall appearance. If you are not happy with the appearance of your buttocks, you have the perfect solution in the form of Brazilian butt lift. This procedure is ideal for those who have lost weight and feel that their buttocks lack shape. It helps in achieving fuller, curvier and rounded buttocks that improve the overall body contour. The perfect “behind” makes you look attractive in all types of outfits.
Brazilian butt lift provided at NYC plastic surgery practices involves surgical enhancement of the buttocks using your own fat. Excess fat is removed from other parts of the body, purified and injected back into the buttocks at different depths to achieve the desired shape. The procedure corrects aesthetic issues such as:
- Excessive sagging
- Asymmetric buttocks
Compared to other plastic surgeries, Brazilian butt lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic surgery that ensures quick recovery.
Financing Options Available
There are financial institutions that help patients pay for their medical expenses. Following are some of the financing options:
- American Benefit Credit: This financing company provides healthcare expenses for elective cosmetic surgeries and they also make sure that patients receive most affordable loans.
- Care Credit: This is a personal line of credit for healthcare treatment with no upfront costs and no pre- payment penalties. They offer customer special financing programs that cover almost all plastic surgeries.
- Doctor payment plans: Some doctors work with patients to create a payment plan that would work with their budget. Most of these plans that are interest-free require payment in full before the surgery.
- Healthcare Credit cards: Credit cards offer better interest rates than many financing companies. Make sure that you read the fine print on any credit card offer and stick on to making monthly payments that will pay off the bill.
- Insurance claims: Insurance does not typically pitch in on elective plastic surgery. But some of the procedures may be covered by your insurance carrier for rare occasions if the procedure is medically necessary.
Professional and experienced plastic surgeons provide Brazilian butt lift in Manhattan using advanced technology and techniques. For optimal results, make sure that you approach a trained surgeon. It also reduces any chance of risk and provides complete satisfaction.