Fat transfer butt lift in a reliable AAAASF-accredited NYC plastic surgery practice is an ideal option for women seeking an attractive, curvy posterior. This cosmetic surgical procedure is performed using the patient’s own fat and it has become immensely popular as it avoids the concerns and risks associated with butt implants and also offers many other benefits.
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Brazilian Butt Lift procedure involves removal of fat from the area where the patient has it in excess through liposuction and transferring it to the butt. Women who have enough fat to spare in areas such as the abdomen, hips, back, and thighs may be ideal candidates for the treatment.
- First, the donor site is prepared for fat removal using a local anesthetic.
- Liposuction is performed to extract fat for the enhancement using safe and effective minimally invasive modalities such as SmartLipo Triplex, BodyTite or VASERlipo.
- The fat tissues is then purified and processed to improve their survival rate.
- The plastic surgeon injects the fat into the buttocks in different depths and areas to achieve the desired enhancement.
Benefits of Fat Transfer Butt Lift
The fat transfer butt augmentation procedure offers many benefits:
- Minimally invasive solution for a shapely butt
- No implant-related complications
- Reduced chances of the body rejecting your own fat
- As your own fat is used, there is less chance of infection and allergic reaction
- The shape and appearance of the donor site is improved due to the removal of excess fat
- More natural looking outcome than with implants
- Relatively quicker and safer procedure
- Minimal downtime and faster return to normal activity
- Lasting results
- Overall contouring improves the appearance of the waist and lower body.
Choose the Right Plastic Surgeon
When considering fat transfer in NYC, make sure to choose a plastic surgeon with extensive experience in performing. At the consultation, a reliable surgeon will first ensure that you are a good candidate for the treatment. The surgeon will evaluate your goals to understand the degree of enhancement that you want. Generally, a large amount of fat — several hundred CCs or even more per buttock – would be needed if considerable enhancement is required. The reason is that not all the fat will survive, despite the advanced fat transfer techniques used. In view of the expected fat drop off, expert surgeons may overfill the buttocks by a certain percentage. A reliable surgeon will also provide you with proper guidance on what you should do after the procedure to maximize outcomes and recover smoothly.