Many men and women who consider body contouring treatment now want more than just a standard procedure to get rid of excess fat. While men look to achieve a lean, athletic-looking physique with six-pack abs, women aspire to look slender and athletic. Vaser hi def liposuction works with ultrasound technology and is specifically designed to sculpt the human body and help them attain such body contouring goals. However, not all men and women are ideal candidates for this treatment.
How VaserLipo Treatment Works
This fourth generation ultrasound technology is a safe body sculpting option that can effectively remove fat from body parts such as the hips, buttocks, thighs, abdomen, and facial regions. The treatment removes the deep fat around the muscle groups to improve the underlying musculature. Vaser 2.0 uses advanced ultrasound technology to emulsify the fat cells selectively before they are removed. A special saline solution is injected to numb the targeted area and shrink the blood vessels. The small probe of the device is inserted through tiny incisions. Ultrasound energy passed through the probes shakes the fat cells loose, while leaving most of the surrounding tissues are left intact, which is important for healing. Specially designed suction tubes are used to remove the loose fat cells mixed with the saline fluid. The remaining fluid gets absorbed and eliminated.
This novel and effective treatment is available at reputable plastic surgery practices in upmarket areas such as Manhattan in New York City. However, this minimally invasive treatment is not suitable for all men and women and only those who fulfill certain criterion would enjoy optimal results.
The Ideal Candidate for Vaser Liposuction
- An ideal candidate for this treatment should already be at his/her ideal body weight at the time of the surgery. This procedure is meant to reduce inches from the difficult spots. It is not a solution for obesity.
- If you are looking to tone loose skin after excessive weight loss, this treatment can help.
- Many people have stubborn fat deposits in specific areas of the body probably due to their genetic predisposition. When even a healthy diet and workout regimen fail to eliminate an unsightly bulge, say for example, on the hips, thighs, chests (on men), buttocks, abdomen, or facial region, this treatment can be the ideal solution.
- People who are healthy and have good skin elasticity and skin tone can expect better results.
- Ideal candidates are physically fit and have realistic expectations about the results.
- A candidate with health issues such as diabetes, heart or kidney problems, or any sort of infections may not be eligible for the treatment
A Healthy Lifestyle to Maintain the Results
A sleek, muscular body, rapid healing, and improved skin retraction are the highlights of the Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture. However, to maintain the results, you should be prepared to stick to a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise after the procedure.