To retain youthfulness without surgery many women are choosing non-surgical cosmetic procedures instead of invasive surgeries. The results are quickly visible and last long. Non-invasive procedures include the following.
- Body Contouring – Improving the shape of the thighs, abdomen, arms and buttocks.
- Skin tightening – Anti-aging treatments to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Facial rejuvenation – To achieve a younger and refreshed facial appearance.
- Cellulite treatment – To reduce cellulite and benefit from smoother and younger-looking skin.
Advanced Non-invasive Body Sculpting Options
- With InMode Platform – It’s a versatile platform that utilizes advanced technology that is highly efficient and safe. Several laser module attachments can be used in a single platform to provide solutions for diverse cosmetic issues. Two or more of these invasive treatments can be combined to provide optimal outcome.
- Fractora – It’s a bipolar radiofrequency fractional treatment for skin resurfacing. Benefits are improved, rejuvenated skin with improved wrinkles and an increase in collagen production, contributing to a youthful appearance.
- Diolaze – It’s a superior painless laser used to remove unwanted hair by combining high peak power, optimal pulsing and large spot size in the same session itself. The result is significant reduction in hair growth, leading to eventually smooth and hair-free skin.
- BodyFX – This is an alternative to liposuction. Combining different clinically proven modalities such as radiofrequency energy, deep tissue preheating and suction coupled negative pressure, it heats off fat cells thus reshaping the body and tightening the skin.
- Lumecca – Used to treat conditions ranging from pigmentation, superficial vessels, texture etc for various skin types. This improves the aging skin and rectifies pigmentation irregularities reducing cellulite and improving complexion.
- Liposonix – A high intensity ultrasound to get rid of fat from areas resistant to diet and exercise. It only heats the targeted fat tissue and removes it through the body’s natural healing process, leaving the patient with a slimmer toned body.
- VASERshape – It uses a combination of ultrasonic therapy and zonal lymphatic massage to drain away excess fat from the troublesome areas and increases the metabolic rate giving a firm, smooth appearance to the body.
- CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ – This procedure uses cryolypolysis, i.e. tissue cooling to eliminate the stubborn, exercise-resistant fat in targeted areas of the body without downtime. The treated fat cells are crystallized and eliminated from the body naturally, providing significant results.
What Are the Benefits?
Non-invasive procedures offer many benefits over traditional surgery. They include:
- Lesser pain
- Minimum recovery time
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal discomfort and tissue damage
- Low scarring
- Reduced risk
- Maximum accuracy rate
- Safe and effective
There are many plastic surgery practices with highly experienced physicians, nurses and other medical specialists committed to providing personalized treatments by clearly understanding the patients’ needs. They provide the latest and safest cosmetic treatments with excellent patient aftercare and ensure that all the procedures are as stress-free as possible.