The past decade has witnessed tremendous advancements in the field of plastic surgery. More and more men and women are taking advantage of these developments to improve their appearance and self-esteem. Manhattan is known for professional plastic surgery practices offering various types of cosmetic surgery procedures – surgical, minimally invasive and non-invasive – that can gift people with a well proportioned body, attractive facial features, and a rejuvenated appearance. Let’s take a look at some of the main cosmetic surgical options available in this New York City borough.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Liposuction – This is a great option to reduce surplus fat and loose skin from different parts of the body. Advanced technologies such as radio frequency assisted BodyTite, laser-assisted SmartLipo Triplex, and ultrasound enabled VASER 2.0 are used to enhance body contour. Various liposuction procedures such as arm lift, neck lift, abdominal etching, face lift and body lift are also provided to shape the body and to provide a youthful look.
- Brazilian Butt Lift – Excess fat removed through liposuction can be used to enhance body parts that required a volume boost. In this procedure, the purified fat is injected into the buttocks to enhance the appearance.
- Gynecomastia Treatment – Oversized male breasts that occur because of an accumulation of glandular tissue or excess fat. This treatment addresses the issue and results a well sculpted chest.
- Lunchtime enhancement – A saline solution is injected into the breasts to provide temporary augmentation.
- Laser face lift – This treatment redefined facial and chin contour using advanced laser technology.
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery – The options available to enhance breast size and shape include implants and autologous fat transfer. Composite breast augmentation combines both these alternatives to provide softer and more natural looking results with improved cleavage. If the issue is sagging, the solution lies in breast lift surgery. Breast reduction involves the removal of excess fat, skin and tissue to reduce the size of overly large mammary glands, which can cause physical discomfort and other issues. Women who require aesthetic correction of a previous surgery can opt for breast revision surgery.
- Face Lift Surgery – A facelift reduces the visible signs of aging in the face such as wrinkles, lines, and sagging skin by lifting muscles and removing excess fat and tissue. Based on patient requirements, the plastic surgeon will provide a mini facelift, lower facelift, or mid facelift.
- Blepharoplasty – This procedure revitalizes tired-looking eyes by removing excess fat and sagging skin from eyelids.
- Rhinoplasty – This procedure corrects the shape and structure of the nose, recreates normal contour and redefines the tip for an improved shape.
- Otoplasty – This treatment is performed to correct too prominent or deformed ears, drooping ears, torn earlobes, shell ear, and microtia. It helps to restore a normal looking ear, improving overall facial aesthetics and even hearing function.
- Tummy Tuck – Also called abdominoplasty, this procedure removes extra fat and skin from the region of the abdomen to result in a trimmer and flatter mid-section. This procedure is sometimes combined with liposuction of the waist and lower back to improve overall body shape.
Non Invasive Procedures
Non-invasive aesthetic procedures can reduce the stubborn, exercise-resistant fat bulges from localized targeted areas without incisions or scars and with virtually no downtime. CoolSculpting, VASERshape, Vanquish, and Liposonix, are some of the popular non-invasive cosmetic procedures available in an established Manhattan plastic surgery practice.
If you are considering plastic surgery in NYC, choose a reputable AAAASF-accredited practice in Manhattan. At the right practice, you would be ensured of treatment in a safe, comfortable, private ambience, personalized care till complete recovery, and optimal results.