In order to achieve a more youthful looking and ideal body image, many women are undergoing various types of aesthetic procedures. Safe, minimally-invasive and effective treatments plastic surgery treatments are available to help women achieve the body of their dreams quite easily. Here is an overview of the popular cosmetic surgical procedures for women.
- Breast surgery is one of the most popular procedures among women. These include:
- Breast Lift – Technically termed mastopexy, this procedure temporarily offset the effects of age and gravity by shaping and lifting the sagging or drooping breasts.
- Breast Augmentation – Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, this surgical procedure enhances the size and shape of a woman’s breasts and makes them more proportional to overall body contour. Women can choose from various options such as:
- Implants – Augmentation is done by inserting implants – saline, silicone and gummy bear – through incisions to provide a uniform shape, natural look, firmness and feel.
- Fat Transfer – Fat tissue harvested from areas like the abdomen thighs and other areas with excess fat via liposuction is injected into the breasts to enhance size and contour.
- Composite Breast Augmentation – This technique combines implants and fat grafting to provide more natural looking results.
- Breast Revision – This procedure is performed to repair imperfections and irregularities, replace or modify implants, correct any complications resulting from previous breast surgery or pregnancy, or address other cosmetic concerns.
- Breast Reduction – This surgery helps resolve overly large breasts by removing excess fat, glandular tissue and skin.
- Liposuction – This treatment involves removing excess fat deposits from different areas of the body to enhance shape and contour, resulting in a more proportionate, lean, and attractive physique.
- Abdominoplasty – This procedure reduces the unwanted fat and tightens sagging skin for a trimmer and firmer abdomen
- Brazilian Butt Augmentation – This minimally invasive treatment reshapes and enhances the buttocks and results in an attractive, prominent derierre.
- Mommy Makeover – This is a package of procedures performed to improve the pregnancy-related changes in the breast, abdomen and other body areas.
- Body Lift – This involves improving overall body harmony by removing excess skin and tissue from many areas such as abdomen, thighs, arms, etc.
- Thigh Lift – This surgical procedure removes the unwanted fat deposits in the thighs to result in slimmer, well-contoured legs.
- Arm Lift – This treatment improves the shape of the upper arms by removing excess fat and sagging skin.
- Face Lift – The procedure lifts, firms and tightens the muscles and skin of the face and slows down signs of aging.
- Blepharoplasty – Eyelid surgery tones and shapes the eyelids for a more youthful looking appearance by removing excess skin, fat, and lax muscle.
- Nose Surgery – Rhinoplasty reshapes the nose and improves symmetry with the rest of the facial features. It can also resolve breathing issues.
- Otoplasty – This is a procedure to improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear.
Whatever be the cosmetic procedure, the most important thing is to choose a reliable, AAAASF accredited plastic surgery practice to achieve superior aesthetic results. Effective results and safety are ensured when the plastic surgery is performed or supervised by an experienced and reliable plastic surgeon. Always make sure that the facility has capable support staff and uses the latest equipment and technology.