The swimsuit season is just round the corner and there’s hardly any time to seriously tone up with diets and exercise. However, there are some simple strategies that can improve your body from head to toe and get it ready for skin-baring clothes.
- Find a bathing suit that will emphasize your best features. Choose one that will enhance your best assets and conceal the areas you don’t want to draw attention to.
- Pamper your skin. Chase away those winter blues – dry, scaly spots and dull, undernourished skin on your face and body. Exfoliate and moisturize your body, especially areas like the neck, arms, and legs. Don’t forget hair removal.
- Your feet need special attention. Cracked feet and rough toes can ruin the whole look. Use pumice stone and soap to remove dead skin, and then use lotion to rehydrate the skin. A pedicure can give you pretty feet.
- Worried about weight gain? Stay away from fatty foods and refined carbs like white bread, chips and soda. Choose unrefined carbs such as whole grains, fruits, vegetables and beans instead. Include more protein in your diet as experts say that digesting protein burns more calories.
- Apply tanner to make your body look slimmer and more toned, and to cover any unevenness, blemishes, or bruises.
- Make your butt and belly your top priorities in your workout session. Drink plenty of water and cut alcohol intake as it can have a dehydrating effect.
- Improving your posture will improve your confidence and make your look good in your clothes. So practice standing up tall and straight; pull your shoulders back and your tummy in.
These quick fixes can make you look good and boost your self-confidence as you welcome the summer – try them!