Your Visit: COVID-19 Patient Guidelines
Under the guidance from public health authorities and our professional societies, we have put in place many measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our staff in order to resume patient care.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
- Please let us know if you are experiencing fever, cough, runny nose or have been exposed to someone in the previous 14 days who tested positive for COVID so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- We will still be offering complimentary virtual consultations for the safety and comfort of our patients and staff.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT US ALL:
- We will initially open Tuesday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Our staff will show proof of health before returning to work & have daily temperature checks.
- Staggered appointments and staffing to ensure social distancing.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks and our doctors/nurses will be wearing N95 masks and Face Shields.
- We will have hand sanitizers available throughout the office.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You MUST arrive wearing a mask. Depending on your appointment, we may ask you to keep your mask on during your entire visit.
- We will screen our patients for COVID-19 upon your arrival and you will have your temperature taken.
- Social distancing will be observed in our waiting room and front desk.
REGARDING ELECTIVE SURGERY
- We will also exercise all appropriate COVID-19 protocol & we are ready to do so when the NY Department of Health gives us permission to proceed with elective surgery but we are hoping it will occur in June.
We appreciate your trust and look forward to seeing you again soon; together, we will get through this safely!