Major weight loss very often results in excessive loose skin and tissues that can be removed through body contouring in NYC. The procedure improves the shape of the underlying support tissue providing for a more natural appearance and a smoother contour. Body sculpting in New York City comprises a number of different aesthetic procedures that cosmetic surgeons use to improve any area of the body. This includes tummy, waist, outer thighs, inner thighs, buttocks, breasts, back, arms, face and neck. Excess fat and skin that remain unresponsive to diet and exercise can also be removed through these cosmetic procedures that may include liposuction, body lift surgery and tummy tuck. Problem areas include the torso, upper arms, waist, abdomen and thighs. The outcome is a leaner, more toned figure for both men and women.
Reliable plastic surgery facilities in NYC utilize advanced technologies for effective fat removal that is an important part of body contouring.
- Vaserlipo: It uses ultrasonic energy to break down more fat effectively with minimal trauma to the surrounding tissues. It is an innovative technique that can separate fat from connective tissue and also retain the viability of the fat cells for use in fat transfer procedures such as Brazilian butt lift NYC.
- BodyTite: This is an advanced device which uses radiofrequency assisted liposuction technology. With the help of a small cannula, radiofrequency energy is passed which melts the fat. The liquefied fat is then removed safely and effectively; the heat generated helps in tightening the skin and coagulation of tissue helps in achieving the perfect body.
- Smartlipo: It is an intelligent workstation that uses three different laser wave lengths – 1440nm, 1320nm and 104nm. It allows greater disruption of fat tissues and also tightens the skin. The device has state-of-the-art delivery systems – SmartSenseTM and ThermaGuideTM that control the delivery of energy, preventing over treatment and ensuring safety of patients.
Body contouring is a safe procedure for all skin types. The procedures can be completed in an hour and it also ensures less recovery time. Who are the ideal candidates?
- Non-smokers who are near their ideal weight are the best candidates for this procedure
- Your weight loss must have been stabilized
- You should be healthy without any medical condition that can impair healing and increase risks associated with the surgery
- You should have a positive attitude and realistic expectations
- You should follow a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise
Going to highly trained and experienced plastic surgeons who are well versed in various body contouring techniques helps you achieve best results. When planning body contouring in NYC, make sure that you discuss the following with your chosen plastic surgeon.
- Your reasons for the surgery, expectations and desired outcome
- Any medical condition or drug allergies you may have and also earlier medical treatments
- Current medications, supplements, and vitamins you use
- Whether you use tobacco or drugs
- Earlier surgeries undergone
- Risks or potential complications
- Results you can expect
Make sure that you understand all aspects of your chosen procedure(s). This will help you take a well-informed decision and enjoy optimal results.