Terms and Conditions
2. This website is protected by U.S. Copyright laws. The information provided on this website is meant for your non-commercial use. By using this website, you agree not to reproduce, change, store, transmit or distribute the content provided on this website without the express written consent of bodySCULPT®. bodySCULPT® reserves the right to make changes to the products and services listed on the website as well as restrict your use of this website at any time without prior notice.
3. You agree that you will not hold responsible bodysculpt.com, its plastic surgeons, directors, officers, employees and shareholders for any claim arising out of or associated with your access or use of this website or the information and services provided in this website and other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to any claim that you have downloaded, heard or viewed something that could be called derogatory, obscene or offensive, or encroaching upon your intellectual property rights. Under no circumstances will bodySCULPT® or its associates be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you depending on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if bodySCULPT® has been counseled regarding any such damage.
4. bodySCULPT® may provide links to other websites at its discretion. These websites are not in any way controlled by or affiliated with bodySCULPT® and are given as reference points only. bodySCULPT® does not endorse any organization or individual owning and operating such websites and does not warranty the information contained therein.
6. In all manner possible, bodysculpt.com has taken measures to make this website secure. However, bodySCULPT® cannot and does not make any warranty or representation as regards this security. You understand that electronic communications may be accessed by unauthorized parties when communicated across the Internet, network communications facilities, telephone, or other electronic means. You agree that bodySCULPT® is not responsible for any electronic communication and/or any of your data which may be lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned and/or operated by us.
8. All information provided on this website, including all electronic images and text are copyrighted matter and therefore users are advised against any kind of infringement or circumvention of these copyrights or trademarks. Any such attempt is offensive and will be subject to severe criminal and civil penalties as laid down by law.
9. This website is controlled by Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) and is protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
10. You agree that you have read and accept the “Disclaimer” section of this website.