An AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice, bodySCULPT® utilizes advanced resources to meet your facial rejuvenation goals. If your concern is loss of volume in the cheek area, cheek augmentation at our practice in Manhattan, New York City (NYC) would be an ideal option. The procedure addresses concerns such as loss of cheek volume due to aging, reabsorption of bone tissue, or heredity.
Our cheek augmentation procedure can:
- Correct cheeks that appear flat or thin
- Improve sagging and loss of volume
- Provide well-defined cheek bones
- Make the cheeks look fuller
- Improve facial symmetry
Cheek Augmentation Options
Our plastic surgeons are experts in using both conventional and advanced cheek augmentation techniques to improve overall facial harmony. They perform the procedure using two methods – cheek implants and fat grafting.
- Cheek implants: Different types of silicone implants used to improve fullness of your cheeks are –
- Malar – highlights the upper cheekbones
- Submalar – provides fuller cheeks
- Combined – enhances both the cheekbones and the cheeks
We offer a variety of advanced synthetic and non-synthetic implant materials for jaw reshaping. Our surgeon will help you choose the one that best suits your facial structure.
- Fat grafting: This procedure involves harvesting fat from areas where it is available in excess and injecting it into the targeted area. The cheek implant procedure can be combined with fat-grafting to enhance the results.
Our cheek augmentation procedures are safe and effective, and you can resume normal activities within a few days after the surgery.
Personalized Cheek Augmentation Solutions
Our surgeons perform chin augmentation surgery alone or in conjunction with other facial rejuvenating procedures such as face lift, chin augmentation, or blepharoplasty. We also offer Kybella treatment, a safe and effective nonsurgical option to address a double chin.
At bodySCULPT®, we pay attention to patient concerns and ideas and develop a customized treatment plan to meet their goals. At the initial consultation, our surgeon will evaluate the conditions you want to address, evaluate your goals, and recommend the right treatment approach to meet your objectives. Our plastic surgeons and caring and compassionate staff members pay the utmost attention to patient comfort, safety and personalized care – from start to full recovery.
If you have any questions regarding our cheek augmentation procedure, call us at 1-800-282-7285 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and schedule an appointment with our surgeon.