Providing a full range of aesthetic treatments using state-of-the-art techniques and technology, bodySCULPT® is an established plastic surgery practice based in Manhattan, NYC. This comprehensive AAAASF-accredited practice offers innovative non-invasive procedures that are alternatives to body contouring surgery.
Our cosmetic surgeons are dedicated to helping men and women achieve their aesthetic goals safely and effectively*. They have extensive experience in performing non-surgical treatments to shape and firm the abdomen, love handles, back, arms, hips, buttocks, thighs, and knees and also provide treatment to rejuvenate the skin, face, neck, eyelid, mouth and cheeks.
Non-surgical Liposuction and Cosmetic Treatments
We offer a wide range of procedures to help you achieve your desired body shape and achieve a more youthful appearance without going under the knife.
With superior outcomes and shorter treatment times, InMode‘s technologies can help you achieve your skin rejuvenation goals easily and effectively. Our surgeons can also combine two or more of these non-invasive treatments to provide desired outcome.
- Fractora – Ideal to improve superficial skin tone problems to deep textural conditions, Fractora is a fractional skin resurfacing and sub-dermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures.
- Lumecca – This is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized for clinicians to treat a variety of skin types and conditions in just a single session.
- DiolazeXL – Diolaze is a superior laser hair removal device that removes unwanted hair painlessly. It revolutionizes the efficiency of hair removal procedures by using a larger treatment spot dimension without compromising speed or efficacy.
- BodyFX – BodyFX is the first and only non-invasive body contouring and cellulite technology that is proven to both permanently kill adipose tissue and contract the skin. It works by using different clinically proven modalities including radio-frequency energy and negative pressure applied to the skin and underlying fat.
- Optimas – Optimas is a great suite of innovations in one workstation that includes state-of-the-art light, laser, and radiofrequency devices for skin care and hair removal. It enables practices to offer a wide variety of procedures from one efficient platform.
- Triton – This workstation’s multi-wavelength functionality allows practitioners to utilize three of the most popular wavelengths for hair removal. This is the only hair removal workstation that allows for the treatment of all hair and skin types, without compromising safety or efficacy.
Other Technologies Include
- Kybella – This FDA-approved treatment is a permanent fat zapping solution that addresses a double chin and provides more definition to the jaw and neckline.
- Liposonix – Manufactured by Solta Medical Inc., this non-invasive ultrasound treatment removes fat easily, quickly and effectively. The innovative technology destroys the targeted fat tissues without harming the skin or surrounding tissues.
- VASERshape – This advanced ultrasound-based device combines ultrasound and massage therapy for a safe, effective and relaxing experience. It can effectively treat a wide range of body types and body areas below the neck such as the arms, abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks and thighs.
- Vanquish – This revolutionary selective RF system from BTL Aesthetics is designed for painless and lasting fat reduction. Ideal for men and women, this procedure effectively removes fat from your body especially the abdomen and love handles.
Benefits of Treatment at bodySCULPT®
Choosing to undergo non-invasive body sculpting treatment at our AAAASF-accredited NYC surgical center comes with several benefits:
- Customized treatment
- Visible, long lasting results
- Safe, comfortable experience
- End-to-end care and support
To learn more about our non-invasive body contouring procedures or to schedule a consultation, call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to email@example.com.