Female Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
A firm, trim abdomen can make a big difference to your appearance and improve your self-esteem. bodySCULPT®’s female abdominoplasty/tummy tuck surgery helps you achieve this goal. By removing stubborn excess fat and tightening sagging skin and weak muscles, the procedure improves abdominal contour that has been affected by pregnancy or massive weight loss*. Tummy tuck surgery is also an important component of our mommy makeover package.
Our surgeons are skilled in various surgical techniques and use the one most appropriate to achieve your goals:
- Liposuction-only abdominoplasty: This technique is ideal for women with localized deposits of fat in the area. The procedure reshapes the abdomen and improves contour and proportion.
- Limited abdominoplasty: We offer this approach for women with a minimal degree of skin laxity and a limited amount of excess skin.
- Complete abdominoplasty: This is for women who need maximum correction. The muscles of the abdominal wall are tightened and dominant stretch marks are removed.
- Brazilian tummy tuck: In this procedure, the incision would be placed very low on the pubic area so that it is not visible even when a low-cut bikini is worn. As the procedure pulls up the pubic area, it can reduce the number of incontinent episodes.
Our 3D imaging capability allows you to visualize how you could look after the procedure. This helps our surgeon guide you on choosing the option that would be ideal for you.
Superior Modalities for the Best Results
We use the most advanced technologies to remove excess fat and tighten skin:
- SmartLipo Triplex: This innovative minimally invasive device makes use of three laser wavelengths for effective body sculpting.
- BodyTite: This advanced device utilizes radiofrequency energy for successful fat removal and skin tightening.
- VASERlipo: This modality features ultrasound technology which breaks down fat effectively with minimal trauma to the surrounding tissues.
Key Benefits at bodySCULPT®
The use of these novel minimally invasive body contouring devices allow for safer and more effective body contouring than traditional liposuction. The other benefits of treatment at our practice are
- Outpatient procedure
- Effective fat reduction
- High-definition sculpting
- Reduced treatment time
- Proven tissue coagulation and skin tightening
- Less side effects and complications
- Quick recovery
For post-op pain management, we use the innovative On-Q PainBuster® pain relief system.
The procedure is performed at our AAAASF-accredited center in Manhattan. Opting to use our virtual consultation facility allows you to learn more about our treatments from the comfort of your home or office.
To schedule a consultation for female abdominoplasty/tummy tuck surgery at our plastic surgery practice in Manhattan, New York (NYC), call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to email@example.com.