If strenuous exercises and strict diets have not helped you achieve that sleek, well-defined body you want, consider VASER Lipo in NYC. While traditional liposuction requires you to go under the knife to achieve your body contouring goals, this minimally invasive procedure can provide impressive body contouring results with less downtime and shorter recovery.
VASER liposuction uses ultrasonic energy to remove stubborn fat safely and efficiently and help you achieve that svelte body. Unlike other body contouring techniques, VASER Lipo is distinctive as it can remove targeted fat without harming the surrounding nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue. Leading NYC plastic surgeons offer this treatment as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia.
If you are struggling to get rid of stubborn areas of fat from various body areas, then VASER lipo may be the right procedure for you. This procedure can treat a wide range of body areas from the chin to the ankle.
- Neck and chin: Double chin or excess fat on the neck is quite difficult to get rid of. VASER Lipo’s incredible precision makes it a great option to remove unwanted fat from these troublesome areas. The procedure can help redefine and reshape your face and neck fast and effectively.
- Arms: Arm fat or ‘bat wings’ makes many women self-conscious when wearing sleeveless clothes and short sleeved tops. This common concern can be resolved using VASER lipo. By removing stubborn fat from the arms, the procedure can provide your arms with a shapelier, toned look. VASER hi-def liposuction is a great option for men who want a more athletic muscular shape to their arms. By removing excess fat and reshaping the arms, the procedure can make muscle shape more evident.
- Love handles: Love handles or muffin tops can be one of the most challenging fat pockets to tackle with diet and exercise alone. This specialized liposuction procedure can remove stubborn localized fat and provide a smaller, more defined waist.
- Flanks: The flanks are a key area where VASER produces the most dramatic improvement. Stubborn back fat can create unsightly rolls and ridges, altering a person’s overall shape and appearance. Back fat appears in 5 areas:
- Buffalo hump: Fat located on the upper back near to the neck.
- Posterior axillary fat: An area of fat located on the outer portion of the back but up near to the armpit. For the best results, this area is usually targeted when performing arm liposuction.
- Infra-scapular: An area of fat above the waist but below the shoulder blades (liposuction is mostly requested by females who have a bulge when wearing a bra).
- Posterior waist fat: Fat located on the back just above the hips.
- Lumbo-Sacral fat: The Ffat pad located on the lower back just above the tailbone.
VASER liposuction is considered a great option for back due to its ability to target very specific areas. Your surgeon will be able to pick which areas should be treated to provide you with the best results.
- Abdomen: Pregnancy can cause build-up of abdominal fat in women. The abdominal muscles become stretched, causing a bulge to form on the lower abdomen that no amount of dieting or exercise can reduce. A C-section scar can also cause a bulge of subcutaneous fat above the incision. A VASER-assisted tummy tuck in New York City can provide the best results for abdominal contouring. Both men and women can achieve optimal results with VASER lipo.
- Breasts: Excessively large breasts can be a burden for women, causing physical discomfort and emotional distress. It can lead to neck, shoulder and back pain, deep grooves in the shoulders from bra strap pressure, skin rashes under the breast crease, and difficulty fitting into clothing. Overly large breasts can also restrict women from playing their favorite sports or engaging in other physically demanding activities. Leading plastic surgeons offer breast reduction surgery in NYC using VASER to address this concern, by removing small areas of fat to correct asymmetry and position. Gynecomastia or overly large male breasts can also be addressed with VASER Liposuction.
- Buttocks and Hips: This liposuction technology is an ideal option to target unwanted fat in the buttock and hip area and achieve a well-defined body.
- Thighs: VASER lipo is an effective treatment to remove excess fat from the inner or outer thigh area. It can result in slimmer and shapely thighs.
- Knees and Ankles: ‘Cankles’ or thick ankles occur when fat deposits build up in the calf and ankles and causes swelling. Though commonly seen in women, men can also develop cankles.
People with stubborn heavy, thick ankles and calves (cankles) that are resistant to diet and exercises can consider VASER Liposuction. The treatment reduces fat and swelling in the knee, calf and ankle areas, providing you with slimmer, shapely legs.
VASER lipo in NYC allows physicians to treat multiple body areas at one time, but the procedure is not a weight loss solution. An expert plastic surgeon can give you an idea about how much fat can be removed during your procedure. Like any other body contouring procedure, VASER also comes with some potential risk which can be minimized if the procedure is performed by a skilled and experienced surgeon.
AAAASF-accredited practices offering cosmetic surgery in Manhattan provide VASER liposuction by plastic surgeons who are well-trained in the procedure and can provide optimal outcomes. In a reliable practice, you can expect end-to-end care and support all through the treatment, right from the initial consultation up to full recovery.