Tummy Tuck Surgery
Get tummy tuck surgery in NYC – say goodbye to excess abdominal skin and fat and achieve a firm and toned abdomen!
TUMMY TUCK SURGERY USING ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
- Address a pot belly
- Repair and tighten separated abdominal muscles and removes loose skin, which are common concerns after childbirth
- Remove loose skin that remains after excessive weight loss
- Reposition the belly button
Our plastic surgeons, Dr. Spero Theodorou and Dr. Christopher T. Chia, perform the abdominoplasty procedure using advanced body contouring technologies such as:
- Smartlipo Triplex
BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES – VIEW RESULTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The key aesthetics benefits that a tummy tuck in NYC can provide are as follows:
- A flatter, smoother abdomen
- Effective fat reduction and improved body contour
- Tightens sagging skin and weak muscles
Tummy tuck also provides certain medical benefits:
- Reduces stress urinary incontinence
- Addresses back pain
- Corrects a ventral hernia
- Improves posture
- Increases exercise tolerance
Tummy tuck surgery is a highly personalized procedure and outcomes will differ based on individual considerations. The general considerations that determine your candidacy for the procedure are as follows:
- Have a protruding belly and abdominal muscles in the belly area
- Are healthy and close to your ideal body weight
- Have experienced significant weight loss
- Have a positive attitude and realistic expectations about the outcome
At bodySCULPT®, our surgeons utilize diverse abdominoplasty techniques such as:
- Liposuction-only abdominoplasty
- Limited abdominoplasty
- Complete abdominoplasty
- Brazilian tummy tuck
Our surgeon will determine the right option for you based on the extent of correction required. For instance, in a full abdominoplasty, abdominal muscles that may have become stretched out or loose over time are tightened. While a complete abdominoplasty is performed under general anesthesia and involves incisions, minimally invasive techniques use only local anesthesia.
We use advanced modalities to achieve the desired body contouring results. These safe, minimally invasive body contouring technologies can provide optimal results with high-definition sculpting capabilities and proven tissue coagulation and skin tightening benefits.
Pain after a tummy tuck is normal though it will vary from person to person. The discomfort is usually related to elevation of skin flaps and tightening of the abdominal muscles. You can expect some pain, swelling and bruising for the first 24-48 hours, and this will resolve soon.
With the right effort to maintain the outcomes, tummy tuck results can last many years. However, weight changes, pregnancy and aging can impact results.
COMPLETE PAIN CONTROL WITH ON-Q PAINBUSTER®
To ensure complete pain control post-op, in combo with the laser we use the ON-Q PainBuster® system, a non-narcotic pain relief pump that provides continual and targeted pain relief. The pain medication device provides a continuous infusion of local anesthetic to surgical sites continuously for up to 5 days, which eases recovery from the procedure. It is advantageous to patients in the following ways:
- Faster, more comfortable recovery
- Increased mobility
- Faster return to normalcy
- Reduction in narcotic related side effects and complications
WHY CHOOSE bodySCULPT®?
If you are considering tummy tuck surgery, schedule an appointment at our AAAASF-accredited practice in Manhattan, NYC. Our plastic surgeons will evaluate your concerns and provide customized solutions. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities, right from your initial consultation through treatment to complete recovery. Other benefits of choosing bodySCULPT® are:
- AAAASF-accredited center in Manhattan
- We are leaders in the use of local anesthesia for various procedures
- Our surgeons are teaching faculty for ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery).
- Use versatile applications to meet a wide variety of needs
- Adherence to safe practices
- Dedicated follow-up
- Virtual consultation facility
Call bodySCULPT® at 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about tummy tuck surgery.
We also offer a virtual consultation facility. Talk to us from the comfort and safety of your home!