Breast Implant Surgery
Breast implant surgery is one of the most popular procedures performed at bodySCULPT®, our AAAASF (American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities) accredited practice plastic surgery practice in Manhattan, New York City (NYC). The breast augmentation is performed using FDA-approved implants.
Based on your body type, breast tissue and preferences, our surgeons will provide you with a customized treatment plan. Well-shaped breasts that are proportionate to the body go a long way in enhancing a woman’s confidence and self-esteem.
We offer four types of implants for breast enhancement:
- Saline-filled implants: This implant is placed in the breast pocket through a small incision and then filled with a sterile saline solution.
- Silicone-gel-filled implants: As they come pre-filled with silicone gel, these implants require a slightly larger incision. They have a more natural look and feel than their saline counterpart.
- Gummy bear implants: Filled with highly cohesive silicone gel, these implants are form stable. They match the natural shape of the breast and come with reduced risks of wrinkling and capsular contracture. They need a larger incision to insert.
- IDEAL IMPLANT: The latest in breast implants, IDEAL IMPLANT is a structured implant made from safe and proven implant materials. This is a new type of implant that brings a natural feel along with the safety offered by saline solution.
Our surgeons guide patients in the choice of the most suitable implant type, size and shape. Various type of incisions are used to perform the procedure, and regardless of the option chosen, they will strive to see that scarring is minimal.
We also offer composite breast augmentation, the novel technique that combines implants with fat grafting. This is recommended for women who do not have sufficient tissue to hold the implants.
- Customized treatment plan
- End-to-end care
- Focus on patient safety and comfort
- Minimal surgical trauma
- Minimal scarring
- Smoother recovery
- Use of 3D imaging
- Virtual consultation facility
The use of innovative 3D simulation platforms such as Axis Three, VECTRA 3D, and Oculus Rift 3D Imaging Glasses allow patients to preview their potential results, which improves the consultation experience and their confidence. With our exciting 3D imaging software, you can also view the “new you” from the comfort of your home.
For more information on breast implant surgery at our NYC surgical practice or to schedule an appointment, dial 1-800-282-7285 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.