Fat Transfer NYCFat transfer in NYC can replenish volume and improve contour in various body areas. The procedure is widely used in both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Also known as fat grafting, the treatment simply involves removing the fat from one area of the patient’s body where it is available in abundance (the donor site) and transferring it to another where enhancement is needed. The donor site can be the tummy, buttocks or thighs. At bodySCULPT® in Manhattan, NYC, fat transfer procedures are performed by skilled and experienced plastic surgeons.
Benefits of Fat TransferThe procedure offers many advantages:
- Uses your fat rather than implants to contour your body
- Ideal to correct imperfections in shape
- Produces natural looking results
- Reduced risks of rejection of the fat by the body
- Improves the contour of the donor site by removing excess fat
Fat Transfer Procedures at bodySCULPT®We provide different types of fat grafting procedures:
Fat transfer to hips: In this minimally invasive hip augmentation procedure, the patient’s own fat is used to improve the contour and curvature of hips. It helps women achieve fuller hips, a trimmer midsection, and an attractive “hourglass” figure.
Our plastic surgeons are experts in performing Brazilian butt lift and fat transfer to hips at the same time. The combined procedure can not only reshape your entire lower back and hip area, but also improve the size and contour of your buttocks. Read more
How Fat Transfer is Performed
- The donor site is prepared for fat removal via liposuction using a local anesthetic. Lipolysis is performed using safe and effective modalities such as SmartLipo Triplex, BodyTite or VASERlipo. Besides great skin tightening effects, all these liposuction technologies provide perfect fat removal.
- The fat is removed and purified and processed. The fat tissues are spun in the FDA-approved Adivive machine, which notably improves their survival rate.
- The fat is injected into the area that needs enhancement.