Fat Transfer NYC
Fat transfer in NYC can replenish volume and improve contour in various body areas. The procedure is widely used in both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Also known as fat grafting, the treatment simply involves removing the fat from one area of the patient’s body where it is available in abundance (the donor site) and transferring it to another where enhancement is needed. The donor site can be the tummy, buttocks or thighs. At bodySCULPT® in Manhattan, NYC, fat transfer procedures are performed by skilled and experienced plastic surgeons.
Benefits of Fat Transfer
The procedure offers many advantages:
- Uses your fat rather than implants to contour your body
- Ideal to correct imperfections in shape
- Produces natural looking results
- Reduced risks of rejection of the fat by the body
- Improves the contour of the donor site by removing excess fat
Fat Transfer Procedures at bodySCULPT®
We provide different types of fat grafting procedures:
Buttock augmentation fat transfer: Also known as the Brazilian Butt Lift, this procedure involves using your fat to enhance the shape of your derriere. The procedure is ideal for patients who want to avoid implants, desire subtle enhancement, and have enough fat to spare in areas such as the abdomen, hips, back, and thighs. Read More
Check out the Video of Brazilian Butt Lift, performed by Dr Spero Theodorou
Fat transfer to hips: In this minimally invasive hip augmentation procedure, the patient’s own fat is used to improve the contour and curvature of hips. It helps women achieve fuller hips, a trimmer midsection, and an attractive “hourglass” figure.
Our plastic surgeons are experts in performing Brazilian butt lift and fat transfer to hips at the same time. The combined procedure can not only reshape your entire lower back and hip area, but also improve the size and contour of your buttocks. Read more
Composite breast augmentation: A versatile approach, this breast augmentation procedure combines breast implants with fat transfer to provide an overall softer and more natural look. Breast fat transfer can correct deformities and improve breast asymmetry.
How Fat Transfer is Performed
- The donor site is prepared for fat removal via liposuction using a local anesthetic. Lipolysis is performed using safe and effective modalities such as SmartLipo Triplex, BodyTite or VASERlipo. Besides great skin tightening effects, all these liposuction technologies provide perfect fat removal.
- The fat is removed and purified and processed. The fat tissues are spun in the FDA-approved Adivive machine, which notably improves their survival rate.
- The fat is injected into the area that needs enhancement.
Most treatments require only local anesthesia, side effects are minimal, and normal activities can be resumed soon.
Visualize Your Plastic Surgery Results with 3D Simulation Technology
We enhance your consultation experience using state-of-the art 3D simulation technologies such as Axis Three and VECTRA 3D. These systems help patients visualize the results of their cosmetic surgical procedure before it is performed. By previewing various surgical outcomes, you can choose the option that best meets your personal goals.
Schedule Your Consultation
Our plastic surgeons and staff are focused on helping patients achieve the most beautiful and natural-looking results, as well as on providing them with a comfortable surgical experience.
To learn more about our fat transfer procedure or to schedule a consultation at our AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice in New York City (NYC), dial 1-800-282-7285 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.