Fat Transfer NYC
Fat transfer is now widely used in both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. The procedure simply involves removing the patient’s fat from one area and transferring it to another where enhancement is needed. At bodySCULPT®, Manhattan, NYC, we specialize in fat transfer buttock augmentation or Brazilian butt lift procedure.
The procedure has many advantages such as
- Using your own fat rather than implants to contour your body
- This minimizes the chances of rejection by the body
- More natural looking results as it is easier to shape your body to perfection
- Improves the contour of the donor site by removing excess fat
Fat Transfer Butt Lift
Many procedures are done to enhance the shape of your butt. Procedures such as butt implants have been the main method for many years. Even though this gives a great shape, it was incapable of finely contouring your butt beyond that something to be desired. For patients who do not need an implant but just a minor shaping this became harder. With fat transfer butt lift, this has become easier; this has opened up an opportunity to shape your butt easier. Read More
Check out the Video of Brazilian Butt Lift, performed by Dr Spero Theodorou
Fat grafting for butt lift is ideal for patients who desire subtle enhancement, want to avoid implants, and have enough fat to spare in areas such as the abdomen, hips, back, and thighs.
The Steps Involved in Brazilian Butt Lift at our NYC Facility Involve:
- The donor site is prepared for fat removal via liposuction using a local anesthetic. Lipolysis is performed using safe and effective modalities such as SmartLipo Triplex, BodyTite or VASERlipo. Besides great skin tightening effects, all these liposuction technologies provide perfect fat removal.
- The fat is removed and purified and processed. The fat tissues are spun in the FDA-approved Adivive machine, which notably improves their survival rate.
- The fat is injected into the buttock area.
We also enhance your consultation experience with state-of-the art 3D simulation technologies – Axis Three and VECTRA 3D. These systems help you visualize the results of your cosmetic surgical procedure before it is performed. By previewing various surgical outcomes, you can choose the option that best meets your personal goals.
In addition to superior results for fat transfer buttock augmentation procedures, patients are ensured of a warm, caring experience at our AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice in New York City (NYC). Most treatments require only local anesthesia, side effects are minimal, and normal activities can be resumed soon. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, dial 1-800-282-7285 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.