bodySCULPT’s surgeon’s Dr Spero Theodorou and Dr Christopher Chia have authored and published “Emerging Technologies in Face and Body Contouring”, a concise guide to state-of-the-art body contouring. Published by Thieme Publishing, this is the first authoritative plastic surgery textbook on cutting edge body contouring, which details emerging state-of-the-art technologies in non-invasive and minimally invasive surgery. This resource fills a void in the literature, providing plastic surgeons, dermatologists and all practitioners of aesthetic medicine with clinical insights on the latest proven techniques in nonsurgical fat reduction and skin tightening.
Dr Spero Theodorou and Dr Christopher Chia are plastic surgeons and co-founders of bodySCULPT® the only BodyTite Center of Excellence in New York City and an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice in Manhattan. Dr Theodorou is also the Chief Medical Officer at Inmode Corporation (Lake Forrest, CA), responsible for the development of all InMode procedures, clinical studies, and training. Inventors of the scarless arm lift bodytite procedure and pioneers in providing non-surgical treatments with InMode’s EVOKE and EVOLVE, these surgeons are also the first to perform the Brazilian Butt Lift under local anesthesia.
In this publication you will get the latest insights like 3D imaging for emerging body contouring technologies, clinically applicable concepts of fat metabolism, and discussion of laser and ultrasound.
- Procedural chapters cover a diverse array of cutting-edge non-invasive body contouring and VASER techniques, including water-assisted and power-assisted liposuction.
- You will also get insights dedicated to the face and neck detail scarless face lifting, injection lipolysis, and radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Body-specific chapters focus on the neck, arms, abdomen, flanks and hips, gluteal region, thighs and calves, ankles, and knees.
Key Chapters in the Resource Cover:
- Concise text walks readers through techniques in a stepwise manner, with numerous patient cases and explanations detailing the pros and cons of each modality
- Coverage of the latest techniques including Brazilian butt lift surgery, cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting), and diverse radiofrequency procedures
- Special topics include the role of stem cells in body contouring, ethnic considerations in liposuction, and male gynecomastia treatment
- High quality illustrations enhance understanding of anatomy and procedures
This remarkable resource focused on the practical application of evidence-based technologies is dedicated to helping plastic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons improve patient outcomes and ROI.