Appearance is an important consideration for most men and women when it comes to staying competitive at the work place and leading an active life with enhanced self esteem. This accounts for the increasing demand for cosmetic procedures that can correct various aesthetic concerns and improve one’s lifestyle. However, for many individuals busy work schedules and the difficulty to find time off from work are major deterrents that hold them back from undergoing a preferred procedure. The good news is that lunchtime procedures available now can help you meet your cosmetic goals without upsetting your schedule.
Here are some of the popular lunchtime cosmetic procedures for men and women:
- CoolSculpting: Front belly fat, bra rolls, muffin-tops and love handles are among the major aesthetic concerns for those looking for a well-shaped body. CoolSculpting by Zeltiq selectively targets localized fat deposits, freezes it, and removes it naturally from the body. A typical treatment takes 1 to 3 hours. The procedure does not involve knives, suction hoses, needles, anesthetic, surgical incisions or scars.
- Botox: Whether your concern is crow’s feet, forehead furrows, frown lines, or skin bands on the neck, the advanced cosmetic injection Botox can help address them. It works beneath the skin’s surface, targeting the muscle activity that creates frown lines and crows’ feet to form. The injection is given into the muscles that cause frown lines and wrinkles. It blocks muscular nerve signals to weaken the particular muscle, which in turn reduces facial wrinkles.
- Dermal filler: If you wish to reduce facial lines and restore volume and fullness to your face, dermal fillers are ideal. The filler plumps up thin lips, enhances shallow contours, softens facial creases and wrinkles and improves the appearance of recessed scars.
- Lunchtime breast enhancement: When it comes to the aesthetic concerns of women, the most common is that regarding breast contour. The advanced instant non-invasive breast lift transforms your looks for special events, parties, and vacations. This 20-minute temporary procedure involves injecting saline solution into the breast tissue to enhance its shape and size.
It is important to maintain realistic expectations when undergoing a lunchtime procedure. Make sure that you consult a good plastic surgeon in this regard to understand the pros and cons of such procedures and also whether you are a candidate for the same.
Can you believe that just like a ten-minute laser treatment, 15-minute manicure, or a 25-minute express professional makeup, you can enhance your breasts in just 20 minutes? Yes, lunchtime breast enhancement is for real! This instant procedure can help perk up your appearance for special events, parties, and vacations. It’s ideal when you don’t have the time or inclination to go in for breast implant surgery.
This temporary procedure can help you achieve your breast enlargement goals without going under the knife. The procedure can be done in less than half an hour during your lunch-break. The effects last for up to 24 hours and it’s safe as the saline gets absorbed by the body.
The treatment involves injecting the saline fluid into the breast tissue, rather than going behind the chest muscle, as with an implant. The breasts get enlarged, depending on the volume of liquid injected. Side effects may include some bruising, pain and stretched skin.
This innovative breast lift is considered an alternative to Europe’s popular “lunchtime lift”, that involves injecting fillers like Restylane or Juvéderm to boost the bust line. It is also a feasible option for women who are undecided about going in for implant surgery – the injections would give them an idea of what they might look like with larger breasts and help them to make an informed decision.
Established plastic surgery centers use advanced 3D breast simulation technologies such as Axis Three and VECTRA 3D to help patients visualize the result of the procedure before it is performed.
If you want to try out the treatment, schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon that offers the procedure and is experienced in cosmetic breast surgery.
Many women are stepping into the exciting world of cosmetic surgery and taking advantage of the many advanced procedures available to enhance their looks and self-confidence. Breast enhancement surgery is one of the most widely performed procedures, helping women to achieve attractive breasts which add to overall physical appeal.
If you are considering a breast enhancement procedure, the first step should be to find an experienced plastic surgeon with vast knowledge about performing the surgery. Strictly following your physician’s instructions. Here are some important tips to help you prepare for your breast augmentation surgery:
- Undergo a detailed medical review or necessary lab tests as advised by your surgeon to see that you are fit to undergo the surgery.
- Ask your surgeon about the medications you may need to take and if any changes have to be made with regard to your current medication.
- It is advisable to take a baseline mammogram before and after the procedure to learn about any future changes that might occur with the breast tissue.
- Avoid smoking well in advance of the surgery and maintain the habit for some time after the surgery, too.
- Stick to a healthy diet during the week of the surgery to keep yourself fit.
- Extremely vigorous exercise is not advisable on the day before the surgery.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, and herbal supplements as doing so may increase bleeding.
- Understand the routine to be followed on the day of the surgery, the day before, and the day after, to avoid any complications.
- Be sure to get your home ready for recovery — well before the procedure — so that you feel at ease during the recovery period.
Being prepared for your breast augmentation surgery by strictly following the above instructions will contribute to a pleasing surgical experience and facilitate faster recovery.