3D Simulation Technology
bodySCULPT® is one of the very few plastic surgery practices in Manhattan, NYC, utilizing the state-of-the art 3D simulation technologies – Axis Three and VECTRA 3D imaging systems for consultation. This advanced imaging system can help to visualize your cosmetic surgery results for the face and body even before the surgery.
The system allows you to preview various surgical options, and decide on the procedure that best suits your personal goals.
The 3D simulation technology can:
- Increase confidence in patients
- Improve consultation experience
- Enhance patient participation in the process
- Encourage patients to have realistic expectations
- Help the surgeon and the patient to develop a personalized surgical plan
- Provide a clear illustration on what is about to happen
- Enable patients to undergo the procedure without fear
Make Wise Choices on the Right Procedure
Our plastic surgeons utilize this 3D software to simulate the results for various facial rejuvenation, breast surgery and body sculpting procedures such as:
- Composite breast augmentation
- Face lift
- Chin augmentation
- Neck lift
Preview the New You with Advanced Simulation Technologies
Innovative 3D simulation technologies used at our AAAASF accredited surgical facility include:
- Axis Three 3D technologies: The Axis Three 3D Surgical Simulation Platforms – XS-200, XS-300 and XS-400 combine scientifically proven, Tissue Behavior Simulation (TBS™) engine with patented Color Coded Triangulation (CCT™), 3D imaging technology to deliver unprecedented patient confidence.
- VECTRA 3D imaging: This imaging system combines three-dimensional photography with revolutionary computer software that allows you to preview what you may look like.
Both the 3D systems help the plastic surgeon and the patient to create a customized treatment plan for the chosen cosmetic surgery.
To learn more about the simulation systems and how they can benefit you, schedule your consultation with our plastic surgeon. Dial 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org