Dr. Spero Theodorou, founder and surgical director of bodySCULPT®, a leading AAASF-accredited plastic surgery in Manhattan, NYC will be presenting as a faculty at the prestigious 2018 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum (FPSF) scheduled to be held from December 13-16, 2018 at The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America.
Dr. Theodorou will speak on the following topics:
- RF for Face/Neck Lift and Upper Arm Tightening
- Ultrasound and Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction under Local Anesthesia in an Office-based Setting – a Paradigm Shift
- North American Buttocks Augmentation using Local Anesthesia
The Program Chairman of Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons (FSPS), Dr. Christopher G. Constance is the main planner for this spectacular meeting to be held at The Breakers in beautiful Palm Beach, Florida. He has brought together an outstanding faculty of renowned experts recognized worldwide as innovators and developers of the most advanced techniques for body contouring. The target audience for this medical event is plastic surgeons. This activity is designated for a maximum of 21.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
FSPS was established in 1956 and focuses on making safe, superior quality plastic surgery available in the state of Florida. The organization promotes “the art, science and ethical practice of plastic surgery.” Since they base their foundation on education, both patients and physicians are kept abreast of the most modern surgical procedures and techniques. Members of FSPS can actively network and exchange ideas and the meetings they organize have the objectives of knowledge sharing and enabling members to perfect their surgical skills.
This year, program participants will be able to:
- Describe updates in the sociopolitical system and how it works for the betterment of patient care
- Identify the latest strategies in facial rejuvenation, including invasive and non-invasive procedures
- Comply with and take advantage of the new laws affecting plastic surgery that have been enacted in Florida over the course of 2018
- Implement tips for breast surgery procedures as shared by their peers
- Review the latest patient safety strategies
Dr. Spero Theodorou, who is also a consultant with InMode Aesthetic Solutions, one of the top medical device manufacturers at the forefront of aesthetic technologies will be lecturing on:
- RF for Face/Neck Lift and Upper Arm Tightening on December 13, 2018 from 1:50 – 2:10 pm,
- Ultrasound and Radio Frequency Assisted Liposuction (RFAL) under Local Anesthesia in an Office Based Setting – a Paradigm Shift on December 14, 2018 from 10:45 – 11:15 am
- North American Buttocks Augmentation on December 14, 2018 from 1:30 – 2:00 pm.
Dr. Theodorou has performed successful body contouring using various InMode technologies and workstations that are designed to provide the right solutions for specific cosmetic issues.
bodySCULPT® is the only BodyTite Certified Center of Distinction in Manhattan, NYC. In addition to being the inventors of the Scarless Arm Lift procedure (BodyTite on Arms), the facility’s plastic surgeons Dr. Spero Theodorou and Dr. Christopher T. Chia have years of experience in performing minimally invasive and non-invasive cosmetic procedures. They ensure attractive and long-lasting body sculpting results for their patients. The surgeons and staffs at this AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice are sensitive to individual patient needs and attach top priority to patient safety and care.