Hi def VASER lipo is an ideal option to address common aesthetic concerns like a ‘mummy tummy’, and ‘love handles’. Men and women who have failed to address these issues with strenuous workouts can consider this advanced body sculpting technique to achieve their dream body. This highly selective liposuction technique involves removing fat around muscle groups to create a sleek, athletic-looking physique. While VASER hi-def is a popular option among men looking to achieve six-pack abs and a defined muscular physique, it also helps women achieve an athletic, sculpted look.
VASER hi def liposuction in NYC is performed using the innovative minimally-invasive VASER body contouring system. This gentle liposuction procedure can provide smooth body contours with far less pain and discomfort compared to traditional liposuction. It uses state-of-the-art ultrasound energy to selectively target and gently break down the fat cells from various body areas – such as thighs, love handles, arms, chest, neck, knees, calves – so that they can be easily removed. This highly effective and safe body sculpting technique is also unique in its ability to preserve other important tissues such as the nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue, and promotes smooth results, rapid healing, and improved skin tightening.
Though the procedure involves minimal downtime and recovery, proper preparation is very important for smooth recovery and the best outcomes. Here are some important things to do if you are planning to get hi def VASER lipo treatment:
- The first step is to find a reliable plastic surgery practice that has well-qualified plastic surgeons who are skilled in performing the procedure. A reliable plastic surgeon will make sure you are in good health and can undergo the procedure without any complications. To determine that, your surgeon will:
- Evaluate your medical history and overall health
- Conduct a thorough physical and medical evaluation
- Require medical clearance from physician or specialist to ensure that the candidate is fit to undergo the procedure
- Discuss your expectations from the surgery
- Provide a detailed description of the procedure and its risks and benefits
- Pre-procedure photos may be taken
- Explain the type of anesthesia used during surgery
- Quit smoking at least 2 weeks before the procedure to avoid risks of blood clots, stroke, and other complications.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory medications, aspirin or herbal medications (for the time advised by your surgeon) as these could increase bleeding
- On the day of procedure, avoid using any lotion or shaving cream on the treatment site as this could interfere with the procedure and recovery.
- Arrange to have someone take you home after your procedure and if needed, ask them to stay with you for your first night post-op.
- Have loose-fitting dresses ready to wear post-op.
- Stay hydrated before and after the procedure.
Similar to preparing for the procedure, patients also need to diligently follow all post-op care instructions given to them.
When performed by an expert plastic surgeon, VASER hi def liposuction NYC will enhance the visibility of the underlying musculature and provide you with a trim, athletic-looking appearance. For superior results, choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that has surgeons who are experienced and skilled in the procedure. Such surgeons will evaluate factors such as body type, symmetry, proportions and individual preferences and expectations and provide customized treatment to help you achieve the best results. Evaluating before and after photos of previous patients who have had hi def VASER lipo in the practice will help you get an idea about the surgeon’s skills.