With increasing competition in the workplace, improving your physical appearance can count. In the corporate world, there’s a lot of stress on image and image is linked to self-confidence. While cosmetic surgery can help, taking time off from a busy schedule is often virtually impossible except in an emergency. Not to worry – lunchtime procedures are here!
The advancements in the technology have resulted in a slew of non-invasive procedures dubbed lunch time lifts. These treatments are designed to help you freshen up your appearance in a jiffy. They can be performed in less than an hour, and there is no recovery time involved. This means you can be back at work after your lunch break procedure. Here are some of the most popular lunch time rejuvenation treatments offered at leading surgical practices:
- Body Sculpting: Men and women can now get rid of their stubborn fat deposits from hard-to-treat areas without going under knife. Procedures such as Coolsculpting make use of cooling technology to freeze fat to destroy it. Most areas can be treated within an hour and a typical procedure involving two or more areas may take 1 to 3 hours.
- Cosmetic Injections and Fillers: Injections and fillers such as Botox and Restylane can be effectively used to fill in and smooth out those lines and creases in your face. The result is a fresh-looking face, achieved with hardly any downtime or discomfort.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Youthful looking skin goes a long way in enhancing your appearance and there are several short-time procedures for glowing skin. Microdermabrasion and chemical peels are the most popular, though surgeons generally recommend getting these treatments during weekends as they involve mild discomfort.
- Laser Hair Removal: Laser hair removal from a small area takes just 10 minutes per session. Even larger areas don’t usually take more than an hour to treat.
- Lunchtime Breast Enhancement: The 20 minute temporary saline breast augmentation procedure provides instant, temporary enhancement. It involves injecting saline solution into the breast tissue. Results last around 24 hours. This is a great option for women seeking an instant solution to look attractive for special events, parties, and vacations.
If you have aesthetic issues that need special attention or want longer-lasting results, you would probably be better off with a cosmetic surgical procedure. On the other hand, for significant rejuvenation in a short span of time, these novel non-invasive treatments could provide the solution.