Prolonged exposure to the sun, aging, stress, and heredity factors can damage the skin. A leading plastic surgery group located in Manhattan, New York City (NYC) bodySCULPT® offers skin resurfacing procedures that can improve such damage and enhance the appearance of the skin. Our experienced cosmetic surgeons blend traditional and modern techniques to provide optimal solutions.
Treatment to Resolve Various Skin Conditions
Our skin rejuvenation procedures can address several conditions:
- Wrinkled facial skin
- Facial scars caused by past injury
- Pitted or discolored scars or acne
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Pigmentation due to sun exposure
- Blotchy skin due to pregnancy or genetic factors
- Loss of skin tone
Regardless of your skin type, we can provide the right solution.
Comprehensive Skin Resurfacing Solutions
- Chemical peels such as AHA peel, TCA peel and phenol peel can effectively address rough sun-damaged skin and blemishes
- Dermabrasion can resolve facial scars caused by acne
- Light and laser techniques are recommended to treat blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines
Our plastic surgeon will analyze your skin type, degree of skin damage, medical history and other conditions and suggest the right skin resurfacing procedure or combination of procedures that will provide an optimal outcome. The skin rejuvenation treatment can be done along with other cosmetic surgical procedures such as facelift, eyelid lift and brow lift as well as injectable fillers.
If you have any queries on our skin resurfacing procedures, please call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to email@example.com.