Rhytidectomy (Facelift Surgery)
Most men and women are quite concerned when the early signs of facial aging appear. Loose flabby skin, stretch marks, folds, wrinkles, lines and creases on the face mar a person’s looks and lowers self-esteem and confidence. Facelift surgery or rhytidectomy at bodySCULPT® can reduce the visible signs of aging in the face and neck, and restore youthful appeal. Based in Manhattan, NYC, this AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice offers advanced, minimally-invasive approaches as well as more extensive, traditional procedures to rejuvenate facial appearance.
Facelift surgery at bodySCULPT® can address:
- Mid-face sagging
- Creases below the lower eyelids
- Creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Facial fat
- Double chin
Facelift – Surgical Options
There are various types of facelift techniques such as:
- Short scar face lift – limited length of incision to behind the ear and is ideal for younger patients with mild to moderate aging
- Subperiosteal lift – tightens the deeper tissues
- Deep plane lift – reshapes the whole face including the neck, brow and both upper and lower eyelids
- Mid-face lift – improves area beginning below the eye to the lower cheek area, including nasolabial folds
Minimally-invasive Facelift Options
Abreast with the latest cosmetic technologies, our surgeons offer advanced minimally-invasive facial rejuvenation options that involve hardly any downtime while providing dramatic results. These include the Laser Lift and Kybella.
- Laser Lift: With no extensive incisions, stitches or scars, this procedure is performed using the PrecisionTx laser. Bi-directional energy distribution allows for more focused tissue targeting and enhanced outcomes.
- Kybella: This injectable is FDA-approved for treating a double chin. It eliminates the fat and improves definition in the neck and jaw line.
- EmbraceRF: An innovative radiofrequency-assisted face contouring option, EmbraceRF provides results similar to a facelift, without incisions or scars. Developed by bodySCULPT®’s plastic surgeon and InMode’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Spero Theodorou along with Dr. Paolo Rovatti, EmbraceRF is a novel concept that involves “adipose remodeling” of the face.
Combining radiofrequency-assisted FaceTite and Morpheus8, a FDA-approved technology for “subdermal adipose sculpting” from industry leader InMode, this onetime treatment improves facial balance and proportion to create an attractive appearance.
After experiencing the positive results of InMode’s BodyTite and FaceTite technologies for her arms and lower face, international pop icon Paula Abdul joined InMode as their brand ambassador.
Our plastic surgeons have vast experience in performing these procedures. They will perform a detailed assessment of your concerns as well as physiological considerations such as the amount of facial fat, degree of sun damage, quality and thickness of skin, extent of skin laxity, and condition of the neck and jowls. Based on this, they will work closely with you to determine which technique is best for you.
For patients who may benefit from a balanced natural rejuvenation of the whole face, our surgeons may recommend additional procedures (as needed) such as a brow lift, blepharoplasty, nose surgery, and cheek or lip augmentation.
Schedule Your Consultation
To schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon or to learn more about the facelift options we offer, call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.