Internationally renowned plastic surgeons Dr. Spero Theodorou and Dr. Christopher T. Chia from bodySCULPT® NYC will be presenters at the BodyTite Panel workshop with a LIVE OR surgical feed on Saturday, March 18th in Beverly Hills.
You can view and ask questions while a 49-year old female patient receives the minimally invasive BodyTite procedure. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Nicholas Nikolov of Beverly Hills is the operating physician and the talented Dr. Spero Theodorou from bodySCULPT® in NYC is the presenter.
BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that can be performed under local anesthesia eliminating the need for an anesthesiologist. This InMode RF system utilizes radiofrequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL), providing surgery-like results without the surgical procedure.
This is an exclusive event for ASPS/ASAPS plastic surgeons and AAFPRS facial plastic surgeons. The workshop is scheduled to be held from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT at SLS Hotel, Beverly Hills, 465 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
Interested physicians can register online at https://livestream.com/accounts/20652422/BodyTiteLive.
Following breakfast & registration, the workshop will commence and discussions will be held on
- Novel aesthetic devices such as:
- Fractora (Fractional Resurfacing)
- Forma (Skin Tightening)
- Plus (Body Tightening)
- BodyFX/MiniFX (Body Contouring)
- Lumecca (Revolutionary IPL)
- Diolaze (Laser Hair Removal)
- Methods, instrumentation, patient selection and follow-up care for face lift/neck lift, brachioplasty, mastopexy and abdominoplasty using RFAL.
- RFAL techniques used in combination with traditional techniques for improved outcomes
- Technique development and training
The workshop will also feature a discussion of peer-reviewed publications.
Non-surgeons interested in learning more about minimally invasive techniques and possibilities can contact InMode at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-411-2639.