A smooth and attractive looking mane can improve facial harmony and your overall appearance. Many factors affect the way your hair looks. Going by these simple tips can help you achieve beautiful and healthy hair.
- Cleanliness is very important, so always keep your hair clean.
- Just as for a healthy body, eating the right foods is important for healthy hair. What you eat is crucial when it comes to gloss, growth, and volume. A diet rich in iron, zinc, Omega-3 fatty acids, and protein stimulates hair follicles for growth. While protein is the building block of hair, iron is the energy source and its deficiency is often linked to hair loss.
- Just like the skin, hair also needs sun protection. The sun oxidizes your hair and dries it out. Wear a hat when you’re spending time out in the sun to protect the scalp from burning and the hair from dehydrating.
- Hair specialists recommend regular haircuts to address split ends or breakage.
- Scalp care is important too. Don’t ignore dandruff or itchy or sore spots.
- Extra hydration helps. Incorporate a deep conditioner into your weekly hair care routine.
- Don’t take hot showers as it can dry out your hair. Luke warm water is the recommended option when you are washing it.
Incorporate these changes to your hair care routine and see a positive difference in hair health and beauty.