Cosmetic surgery offers women many options to achieve a rounder, well-shaped derriere, from surgery to nonsurgical and minimally-invasive methods. The buttock enhancement options available today include the Brazilian butt lift, butt implants and dermal fillers or injections. More and more women are choosing the Brazilian butt lift in NYC over the other options. When done by a reputable plastic surgeon, BBL is a safe and effective way to improve the size and shape of your posterior. BBL involves removing excess fat from one area of your body (usually the abdomen, flanks and/or back) via liposuction and transferring it to the buttocks, resulting in dramatic improvements in overall body contour.
BBL provides more natural looking results and a better safety profile than butt implants, butt injections and dermal fillers.
|Read our blog on|
Let’s look at the benefits of BBL over other options.
Advantages of Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
Uses your own fat
- Uses your own fat
- Lower risks of infection
- Ideal option to avoid implant-related complications
- No risk of any allergic reaction as no foreign substance enters the body
- Minimally invasive
- Performed under local anesthesia
- Shorter healing time
- Minimal swelling and discomfort
- For the right candidates, results last for several years and even decades
- With proper post-operative care, final results are visible in 90 to 180 days (3 to 6 months)
- No more repeat visits, which are needed for injections and butt implants
Improves figure imbalances
- The procedure contours and enhances not only your butt, but also sculpts your waist, hips and thighs to provide a more feminine, hourglass figure
- It creates a more lifted appearance and minimizes the look of cellulite
- The procedure can be individually customized to achieve the size and shape you desire
- With butt implants, you have a very limited range of implant size options. With BBL, you can obtain the exact fullness you want
Fat transfer to the buttocks is growing in popularity as it helps women achieve fuller, shapelier and rounder buttocks, with minimal discomfort and faster recovery time. The right candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift NYC is over age 21, healthy and active, and has enough fat for transfer to the buttocks, among other things. The procedure is not recommended for those who smoke. For safe treatment and attractive results, make sure to choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that provides services of skilled and experienced BBL surgeons.