Women looking to address excess fat and skin in the thigh area can achieve lean and shapely legs with Vaser lipo. The VASER device features special probes and suction cannulas that can provide remarkably smooth outcomes for inner thigh contouring. However, to be a good candidate for this procedure, you have to fulfill certain conditions:
- If you have stubborn fat and soft tissue along your thighs, you could be a good candidate for the treatment. Though the procedure can address these issues effectively, it must be considered only when diet and exercise fail to provide the desired outcomes.
- You should maintain a stable weight at the time of the procedure. Losing weight after the treatment can cause your thighs to droop again, while gaining additional weight would also negatively interfere with the results.
- You should be in good health with no serious medical conditions that would interfere with results and recovery. You should be fit enough to safely go under the necessary anesthesia or sedation.
- You should refrain from smoking during, before, and after the treatment. Not doing so would interfere with the results and recovery.
- A person who drinks heavily is not a good candidate as drinking in excess can also impair recovery and raise the risk of complications.
- A cosmetic procedure can be both physically and emotionally taxing. So you should be mentally fit to undergo a thigh lift.
- The right candidate would have realistic expectations about the results of the procedure. An open discussion with your surgeon is the best way to understand what the procedure can offer.
- You should have the mind set to commit to maintaining a healthy diet and exercise regimen following your thigh lift surgery as this is essential to preserve the results.
For a safe and comfortable treatment experience, make sure you choose an established plastic surgery practice with experienced surgeons for your VASER hi def liposuction treatment in NYC. The right surgeon will provide customized treatment after ascertaining your candidature through a comprehensive evaluation.