An established AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice in Manhattan, bodySCULPT® stays up-to-date with the latest aesthetic procedures and techniques. We offer a wide variety of non-invasive and minimally invasive technologies from InMode, a leading global provider of innovative, energy-based, aesthetic solutions. This breakthrough suite of innovative technologies and applications help patients achieve their cosmetic goals quickly, safely and effectively.
InMode's novel radio-frequency (RF) technology and state-of-the-art light laser devices deliver superior outcomes and increased satisfaction for both the patient and the physician.
Achieve Superior Results with INMODE TechnologiesbodySCULPT's plastic surgeons, Dr. Christopher Chia and Dr. Spero Theodorou, have extensive training in all InMode procedures. As InMode's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Theodorou is also responsible for the development of all of InMode's procedures, clinical studies and training. Our surgeons are skilled in utilizing InMode's energy-based technologies for the following:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Wrinkle removal
- Skin tightening
- Skin re-modeling
- Fat reduction
- Body contouring
- Cellulite reduction
- Hair removal
InMode Technologies We Offer
InMode's innovative non-invasive and minimally-invasive technologies are designed to provide optimal results for a wide range of cosmetic issues.
- AccuTite - The smallest contraction device in cosmetic medicine, AccuTite is designed for precise facial and body contouring.This radiofrequency assisted treatment can provide surgical-quality results with dramatically less downtime than other treatments.
- BodyFX - This non-invasive body contouring treatment uses heat from radiofrequency waves with vacuum massage, heating up the fat for easy removal and skin tightening. This safe and comfortable procedure is ideal for cellulite reduction and skin tightening.
- BodyTite - For patients looking for exceptional contouring and fat coagulation without the excision, scars or downtime, our plastic surgeons recommend this body contouring procedure that provides superior internal and external lipolysis.
- Diolaze - Combining high peak power, optimal pulsing and the largest spot size, Diolaze is a superior laser hair removal device that removes unwanted hair painlessly. It revolutionizes the efficiency of hair removal procedures by using a larger treatment spot dimension without compromising speed or efficacy.
- EmbraceRF - An innovative facial contouring solution, EmbraceRF is used to perform subdermal adipose remodeling of the face. It combines powerful technologies – FaceTite and the FDA-approved Morpheus8, a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD). It is ideal for those patients who have aging signs, with or without underlying fat concerns.
- EVOKE: The first and only all-in-one hands-free facial remodeling device cleared by the FDA, Evoke delivers non-invasive three dimensional subdermal remodeling. This state-of-the-art thermal skin remodeling platform reorganizes facial tissue to rejuvenate your appearance.
- EVOLVE: Thisnon-invasive thermal body and skin treatment solution remodels even larger body areas and also improves the appearance of your skin. This platform delivers 3 proprietary technologies - EVOLVE TITE, EVOLVE TRIM and EVOLVE TONE - on one system.
- FaceTite - With this minimally-invasive contouring solution for the face and small areas of the body, our surgeons can help patients achieve results similar to a facelift or brachioplasty without excisional surgery.
- Fractora - This advanced fractional radio-frequency skin resurfacing treatment helps reduce deep wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture, and visibly enhance the skin's appearance. Fractora is also safe for resurfacing on the neck, chest and all other areas of the face, including ethnic skin.
- Lumecca - This is a broad-spectrum intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment that harnesses the full power of an IPL photofacial in 1-2 sessions. The procedure improves the appearance of aging skin and corrects pigmentation irregularities to rejuvenate the skin, improve skin tone and reduce cellulite.
- Morpheus8 - This is a new subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD) that fractionally remodels and contours the face and body. It provides extremely uniform effect, with little to no thermal damage to the dermis.
- Optimas - Optimas is a great suite of innovations in one workstation to help patients achieve their goals. This workstation’s full beauty suite has state-of-the-art light, laser, and radiofrequency devices such as Lumecca, Forma, Fractora, Vasculaze, DiolazeXL and Morpheus8 for skin care and hair removal.
- Triton - The world’s first high-powered simultaneous multi-wavelength hair removal device is a fast, safe and comfortable treatment that offers an innovative solution to any practice interested in maximizing the hair removal market. This work station allows practitioners to utilize three of the most popular laser wavelengths for hair removal. While Triton Duo Light is more effective for light and fine hair and for skin types I to III, Triton Duo Dark is highly effective and safe for dark skin up to skin type VI.
With superior outcomes and shorter treatment times, InMode's aesthetic applications can help you achieve your skin rejuvenation goals easily and effectively. Our surgeons can also combine two or more of these non-invasive treatments to provide desired outcome.
Paula Abdul is InMode's Brand Ambassador
International pop icon Paula Abdul is InMode's brand ambassador. BodyTite proved the ideal option to sculpt and remodel Paula’s arms while the FaceTite and Morpheus8 handpieces addressed her lower face, jaw line and neck. Paula brings her renewed feeling of confidence and self-assurance to others who want the same benefits. Plastic surgeon Spero Theodorou MD of bodySCULPT in NYC noted, "Paula is an excellent candidate for InMode's innovative technology using Radio-Frequency (RF) to provide a natural tighter appearance".
ADVANTAGES OF INMODE'S INDUSTRY-LEADING TECHNOLOGIES
- Versatile applications to meet a wide variety of needs
- Fast, short duration treatments
- Outpatient procedures
- Long-lasting results
- Little or no downtime
- Quick recovery
- Superior outcomes
Our experienced plastic surgeons and caring support staff work to make each patient's surgical experience a comfortable and memorable one.
To learn more about the procedures we perform with InMode’s innovative technologies and workstations or to schedule an appointment with our plastic surgeons, call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.