There are many ways to enhance your facial beauty, but nothing would provide the desired results if your eyes look tired and puffy. Aging, stress and lifestyle factors can affect the appearance of the eyes. The good news is that there are some simple natural remedies that can deal with the issue and bring back the sparkle.
- Regular use of cucumber can work wonders for dark circles under the eyes and also help address skin dryness in the area. It can be applied in the form of slices or paste. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash the eyes with cold water.
- Placing chilled used green or black tea bags on the eyes for about 15 minutes helps relieve puffiness. Strawberry slices also have the same effect and make your eyes look fresh.
- Do you know that fresh milk is good eye cleanser? Dip a ball of cotton in cold milk and clean your eyes. Soak two cotton pads in milk once again and leave them on for 15-20 minutes. This will help the eyes retain their natural sparkle.
- When you go out, wear sun glasses to protect your eyes from the UV rays, pollution and dust particles.
- Lack of sleep can badly affect the appearance of the eyes, causing dark circles and puffiness. So make sure you get 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Splashing your eyes with fresh water washes out the particles and soothes, moisturizes and gives them an instant fresh look.
- If you work long hours on a computer, blink occasionally to prevent dryness.
The most important thing for eye health and beauty is maintaining a healthy diet that includes foods rich in vitamin A, E and C. Eat fruits such as grapes, avocado, orange, strawberry and papaya, and vegetables such as sweet potato, carrot, spinach, and broccoli. Exercising regularly improves blood circulation and improves eye health.