bodySCULPT®, based in Manhattan, NYC, has added two innovative technologies, Optimas and Triton from InMode to provide professional-grade aesthetic procedures. InMode’s technological advancements are the new standard for aesthetic medicine, specifically in the radiofrequency and laser market. They have been launching and shaping the industry by developing state-of-the-art light, laser and radiofrequency devices.
InMode’s Optimas is an innovative, complete beauty suite that provides safe and effective body contouring solutions for men and women who want to improve their appearance. It’s a suite of technologies that enables the plastic surgeon to offer a wide variety of procedures from one efficient platform. Optimas provides the most in-demand procedures for patients combining state-of-the-art laser, light and radiofrequency with clear results and no downtime. The key features of Optimas are:
- All in one platform
- Ability to do skin tightening, RF resurfacing, toning, color, and hair with one device
- Most RF ablative devices are standalone
- Increased patient comfort with advanced cooling
This InMode platform features several hand pieces, each designed to provide the exact solution for specific aesthetic issues. The different hand pieces are:
- FRACTORA is an advanced fractional radiofrequency skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that helps in reducing deep wrinkles, improving skin tone and texture, and visibly enhancing the skin’s appearance.
- FORMA is the first auto-adjusting, non-invasive thermal skin treatment for deep and uniform tissue stimulation that uses radiofrequency power to provide a comfortable thermal experience with immediate and subsequent contraction that helps to make you look years younger.
- DIOLAZEXL: This is an ultra-fast Gold Standard diode laser hair removal device that removes unwanted hair painlessly.
- LUMECCA: Being one of the industry’s strongest intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments, this is a breakthrough treatment that harnesses the full power of an IPL photofacial in 1-2 sessions. The procedure improves the appearance of aging skin and corrects pigmentation irregularities to rejuvenate the skin, improve skin tone and reduce cellulite.
- VASCULAZE: This treatment can help alleviate a wide variety of facial and leg vein issues using a laser that specifically targets the blood vessel causing it to blemish. It is optimized to pinpoint the vein/vein network so that the treatments are safe and precise.
- MORPHEUS8: The first full body fractionated technology, Morpheus8 provides radiofrequency heat to mold the underlying fat and morph the aging facial features into a more youthful appearance. Morpheus8 is a new subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD) that fractionally remodels and contours the face and body.
Another innovative aesthetic procedure for hair removal treatment available at bodySCULPT® is Triton from InMode. Being the fast and reliable, best-in-class laser device, Triton combines three powerful laser wavelengths on one platform, allowing practitioners to address all skin types and tones. It is the first and only high power laser to offer concurrent multi-wavelength hair removal firing, with simultaneous emissions of Alexandrite, Diode, and Nd:YAG wavelengths.
In the past, lasers had to reduce peak power or increase pulse width to reduce the risk for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) in darker skin types. Now with Triton, high power and a blend of wavelengths are optimized to make this the ultimate system for hair removal. Moreover, hair at deeper depths as well as newly emerging hair can be simultaneously treated. This innovative feature makes Triton the best hair removal option for any clinic, enabling the treatment of all hair and skin types without compromising safety or effectiveness.
The two hand pieces of Triton are:
- Triton Duo Light is more effective for light and fine hair, but can be optimized for all skin types, all hair colors and hair thicknesses. It uses the 755 nm Alexandrite and 810 nm Diode laser wavelengths.
- Triton Duo Dark is highly effective and safe for dark skin. It uses the 810 nm Diode and 1064 nm Nd:YAG wavelengths.
Triton is so popular because a very high percentage of hair can be permanently removed with the three major laser wavelengths present on one device. This device has a very large spot size and moves quickly along the skin, allowing quick treatment.
However, there are certain aspects to consider before you choose any of these aesthetic technologies. Do your research well, when considering any aesthetic procedure. Choosing an AAAASF-accredited practice is important as this would ensure adherence to strict national standards for equipment, operating room safety, personnel and surgeon credentials. You should educate yourself about patient safety and also learn how to make a smart choice about the facility where the procedure will be performed.