Quarantine, working from home and video conferencing is fueling the demand for cosmetic surgery. People seem to have become more conscious of facial fat, folds, wrinkles, lines and creases as they see their own face on Zoom calls. Plastic surgeons report seeing a surge in face-, lip- and neck-lifts after elective procedures resumed after lockdown, according to a Hollywood Reporter article. The good news is that there is a unique non-invasive procedure that addresses facial cosmetic concerns while meeting social distancing requirements – InMode EVOKE treatment in NYC.
One of the latest additions to non-invasive facial rejuvenation procedures, InMode’s EVOKE is the first and only all-in-one, hands-free facial remodeling device that is designed specifically to remodel the cheeks and jowls. It utilizes proprietary radiofrequency (RF) technology to remodel facial tissue safely and effectively. If you are looking to achieve aesthetic goals quickly and painlessly with social distancing, EVOKE is the ideal option.
The benefits of EVOKE are:
- Non-invasive, safe and effective
- Rejuvenates facial appearance without anesthesia, surgical scars or downtime
- Hands-free applicators deliver uniform and volumetric heating to the skin and subdermal layer comfortably and painlessly
- Meets social distancing mandates with hands-free design and programmable technology and ensures minimal patient-physician contact during the procedure
- You can surf the internet, read a book, talk or watch TV while treatment is being performed
- Absolutely no recovery period or downtime
- You can return to normal activities immediately after this quick and painless treatments.
- Comes with several safety features such as:
- Temperature monitoring and automatic, user programmable, temperature on/off control.
- Built-in real-time audible indicators sound when the optimal temperature is reached, providing feedback on treatment progress.
- A Patient Call Button to allow patients to easily pause treatments and have clinic staff make any adjustments required.
- The physician can visually monitor the thermal effect of each applicator at any point during the procedure on the screen.
- Color-blind RF technology makes it safe for use on all skin types.
EVOKE’S proprietary non-invasive technology results a three-dimensional remodelling and delivers a structural re-organization of the facial and neck tissues. This state-of-the-art thermal skin rejuvenating platform uses proven bipolar radiofrequency (RF) energy to remodel the tissues and rejuvenate the facial areas such as neck, chin, cheeks and jowls. RF energy is consecutively delivered to each applicator, providing even heat distribution across the treatment area. If the skin temperature reaches a threshold level, RF energy is temporarily cut off to the specific applicator, protecting the skin from burns.
The pre-set treatment parameters allow controlled 100% energy concentration at critical temperatures and support optimal soft tissue remodeling. With this single platform, physicians can provide facial remodeling procedures specifically tailored to patient demands.
A leading plastic surgery practice in Manhattan, bodySCULPT®, is one of the first plastic surgery centers in the U.S to provide InMode EVOKE treatment in NYC. Expert plastic surgeons provide a variety of customizable treatments using EVOKE at this AAAASF-accredited surgical practice.