A leading plastic surgery practice located in Manhattan, New York City (NYC), bodySCULPT® offers a range of plastic surgery services to improve your appearance and boost your self-esteem. Our specialized facial rejuvenation procedures include chin implant surgery. If you think that better definition in the chin could provide harmonious balance to your face, we can help. Our surgeons perform implant surgery using the latest techniques to enhance your chin and harmonize it with the rest of your features.
Advanced, Safe Chin Implant Procedures
Experienced in facial cosmetic surgery, our surgeons provide safe and effective treatment to achieve various objectives:
- Strengthen a weak or saggy chin
- Widen the chin
- Achieve an attractive chin contour
- Correct a receding chin due to congenital deficiency, or age-related bone reabsorption
- Resolve a double chin
- Improve a jaw disfigured due to injury
Increasing the projection and definition of the chin can improve your profile and make you feel better about the way you look.
What Chin Implant Surgery Involves
The steps involved in this cosmetic surgical procedure are as follows:
- The soft tissues along the front of the jawbone are raised and a pocket is created to place the implant
- An incision in made directly behind the crease under the chin or inside the mouth to place the implant
- After the implant is inserted, it may be held in place with stitches
- The incision is closed in a way that the soft tissues cover the implant
Chin implants are made of synthetic material and come in different shapes and styles and we can help you choose the option that will best meet your aesthetic goals.
At bodySCULPT®, we take each patient’s needs and desires into account, and deal each procedure in a personalized way. At your initial consultation, our plastic surgeon will listen carefully to concerns and goals and develop a personalized treatment plan. You will be informed of the benefits as well as the potential complications and risks of this facial procedure so that you can take an informed decision.
Generally, we recommend this implant treatment for patients undergoing nose surgery to achieve a harmonized facial proportion. This chin implant treatment is also provided in combination with cheek implants and lip augmentation surgeries.
To schedule an appointment with an experienced plastic surgeon at bodySCULPT®, call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to email@example.com.