Facial remodeling is one of the top aesthetic procedures patients are seeking to achieve a more youthful appearance without anesthesia, surgical scars, or downtime. InMode’s Evoke is the newest all-in-one hands-free facial remodeling device that would help you achieve these cosmetic goals.
Here are the answers to important questions about EVOKE, the industry first non-invasive technology for facial remodeling.
The latest addition to InMode’s portfolio, EVOKE is the first and only FDA-cleared, non-invasive, all-in-one hands-free facial remodeling device. This state-of-the-art thermal skin rejuvenating platform remodels facial tissue and delivers the ultimate in thermal facial procedures.
Evoke’s proprietary non-invasive technology is an industry first, delivering a structural re-organization of the facial and neck tissues. The three-dimensional remodeling of these areas produces results that are associated with a youth appearance with no anesthesia, surgical scars or downtime.
The EVOKE non-surgical treatment can rejuvenate the face, neck, chin, cheeks and jowls.
Evoke deploys proven unique bipolar Radio Frequency (RF) energy to the treatment areas such as the neck and jowls. By directly targeting these areas, Evoke subdermally remodels tissue to deliver a more defined neck and jaw line.
RF energy is sequentially delivered to each applicator providing even heat distribution across the treatment area. If the skin temperature reaches a threshold level, RF energy is temporarily suspended to the specific applicator, protecting the skin from burns. Evoke continues to work according to this algorithm throughout the entire procedure. Pre-set treatment parameters allow for controlled 100% energy concentration at critical temperatures. This provides soft tissue remodeling and optimal results. With one platform, physicians can provide a variety of hands-free facial remodeling procedures specifically tailored to patient demands.
- Youthful appearance without anesthesia, surgical scars and downtime.
- Its hands-free applicators deliver uniform and volumetric heating to the skin and subdermal layer.
- Patients can surf the internet, read a book, talk or watch TV while treatments to restore youth are being performed.
- Maximizes patient results
EVOKE is a non-invasive facial remodeling treatment that provides a youthful appearance without any surgical intervention or downtime. During the treatment, you will feel only mild warmth.
You can notice loss of volume to the treatment area as treatment progresses.
Built with safety in mind, the safety features of evoke include:
- Temperature monitoring and automatic, user-programmable, temperature on/off control
- Built-in, real-time audible indicators sound when the optimal temperature is reached, providing feedback on treatment progress.
- A Patient Call Button to allow patients to easily pause treatments and have clinic staff make any adjustments required.
- The hands-free design and programmable technology enable safe reallocation of physician and clinician time to other patients and treatments while Evoke is in use.
- The treatment screen enables physicians to visually monitor the thermal effect of each applicator at any point during the procedure.
- Color-blind RF technology ensures it can safely and effectively be used on all skin types.
Our practice is one of the first plastic surgery centers in the U.S. to introduce InMode’s EVOKE, the advanced thermal skin remodeling platform. Plastic surgeons at our Manhattan, NYC facility have years of experience in performing invasive and non-surgical procedures.
With us, you can also benefit from –
- Personalized treatment
- Friendly staff
- Individual attention and care throughout and after the procedure.
Evoke’s non-invasive, hands-free design and programmable technology make it an ideal treatment at this time of social distancing. It requires only minimal patient-physician face-to-face contact during the procedure, making it easy to comply with all COVID-19 related directives.