A comprehensive plastic surgery practice in Manhattan, New York City (NYC), bodySCULPT® provides safe and minimally invasive liposuction treatments. These are designed to effectively remove excess fat deposits from different parts of the body according to individual patient requirements. Over the past decade, liposuction surgery has witnessed tremendous advancement in the techniques used that has made it more effective in removing unwanted fat deposits in a very safe manner. Areas that can be treated include the chin, abdomen, hips, thighs, upper arms, buttocks, back, knees, jowls, and neck.
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure among both men and women. Skilled plastic surgeons at our AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice are experienced in using diverse techniques for liposuction.
- Laser assisted Smartlipo Triplex – This is the first FDA-approved laser-assisted lipolysis system, designed for excess fat removal and body toning. The device combines the benefits of three laser wavelengths (1064nm, 1320nm and 1440nm) to disrupt the fat cells, coagulate the blood vessels, and stimulate collagen production.
- Ultrasound assisted VASERlipo – Designed to be gentle on the body and highly effective, this FDA-approved device uses ultrasound waves to selectively break up small or large areas of fat while the surrounding tissues are left intact. It provides patients the smooth contours they want with less tissue injury than traditional liposuction procedures.
- Radiofrequency assisted BodyTite™ – Uses patented radiofrequency assisted liposuction (RFAL™) technology; this device that awaits FDA approval provides effective body contouring and significant skin contraction. It combines adipose tissue and blood vessel coagulation, simultaneous aspiration with precise dermal heating to achieve fast, consistent and uniform results.
Physically healthy and psychologically stable individuals with normal body weight but having localized areas of superfluous fat are the ideal candidates. You should also realize that the procedure cannot treat cellulite and is not a substitute for a weight loss regimen.
Patients can also choose to benefit from our fat transfer procedure. Fat removed via liposuction is purified and used to provide greater fullness to areas such as the buttocks. Since fat transfer uses your own fat cells, chance of an allergic reaction is minimal.
- Minimally invasive
- Use of local anesthesia
- Minimal bruises, scarring and swelling
- Reduced pain and discomfort
- Faster recovery
- Long-lasting results*
To schedule your consultation for our advanced liposuction procedure, dial 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.