Are you looking to shed some pounds and get the shape you always wanted? Burning a few extra calories every day can help you speed up your efforts and achieve your goals more quickly. Here are some interesting ways that can help you burn a few extra calories during the day.
- If you planned a 1 hour work out every day, add an extra 5 minutes to your schedule. This will help you to burn a few extra calories every day and turn out to make a considerable difference at the end of the week or month.
- Prolonged sitting for hours can have a negative impact on your weight loss efforts. Program your phone to remind you to get up and take a short walk every 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Make your workout sessions more interesting by listening to music. Matching the beat can help you work out even harder.
- Do leg workouts with other activities. As the legs are the muscle group that utilizes the most energy, combining a leg workout with an upper-body move would be great to burn a few more calories.
- Sit on the floor while watching TV, reading a book or browsing. Your muscles would be forced to work harder whenever you have to stand up.
- Your diet is as important as your daily physical exercise when it comes to burning calories. Curb your cravings for snacks. Try chewing gum around 3 P.M. when you feel like snacking.
Carry your groceries in one at a time. More steps to complete the chore mean more calories burned.