Facial cosmetic surgery has gained popularity in recent years, driven by the universal desire to look better and improve self-confidence and self-esteem. Facial rejuvenation procedures can address various concerns such as folds, wrinkles, lines and creases. However, today, most people want to achieve their aesthetic goals quickly and painlessly, which has increased the demand for nonsurgical treatments. InMode Evoke treatment in NYC is one of the latest additions to non-invasive facial remodeling procedures. EVOKE is the first and only all-in-one, hands-free facial remodeling device. This FDA-cleared, non-invasive facial remodeling platform is designed to remodel facial tissue and improve its appearance.
EVOKE’S proprietary non-invasive technology delivers a structural re-organization of the facial and neck tissues resulting in a three-dimensional remodeling. This state-of-the-art thermal skin rejuvenating platform uses proven bipolar radiofrequency (RF) energy to remodel the tissues and rejuvenate the face, neck, chin, cheeks and jowls with no surgical intervention, anesthesia, surgical scars or downtime. One of the main reasons for the development of this advanced thermal skin rejuvenating platform is the increase in demand for nonsurgical, customizable facial contouring solutions. Plastic surgeons in NYC offer a variety of customizable facial aesthetic treatments using this innovative device.
The benefits of EVOKE treatment are:
- Rejuvenates facial appearance without anesthesia, surgical scars or downtime.
- Hands-free applicators deliver uniform and volumetric heating to the skin and subdermal layer.
- Patients can surf the internet, read a book, talk or watch TV while treatment is being performed.
Built with patient safety in mind, EVOKE comes with features such as:
- Temperature monitoring and automatic, user programmable, temperature on/off control.
- Built-in real-time audible indicators sound when the optimal temperature is reached, providing feedback on treatment progress.
- A Patient Call Button to allow patients to easily pause treatments and have clinic staff make any adjustments required.
- The treatment screen enables physicians to visually monitor the thermal effect of each applicator at any point during the procedure.
- Color-blind RF technology ensures it can safely and effectively be used on all skin types.
RF energy is consecutively delivered to each applicator, providing even heat distribution across the treatment area. If the skin temperature reaches a threshold level, RF energy is temporarily suspended to the specific applicator, protecting the skin from burns.
Pre-set treatment parameters allow controlled 100% energy concentration at critical temperatures and support optimal soft tissue remodeling. With this one platform, physicians can provide facial remodeling procedures specifically tailored to patient demands.
If you are considering InMode EVOKE treatment in NYC, choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that provides the services of expert plastic surgeons well-trained in this procedure.
A leading plastic surgery practice in Manhattan, New York City (NYC), bodySCULPT®, is one of the first plastic surgery centers in the U.S to introduce EVOKE technology.