Non-invasive Procedures for Women
An established plastic surgery practice based in Manhattan, NYC, bodySCULPT® offers a range of treatments to help women resolve the early signs of facial aging and improve body contour without going under the knife. Our non-invasive procedures for women deliver the benefits of cosmetic surgery with fewer risks and complications and virtually no recovery downtime.
We provide non-surgical cosmetic treatments to help women achieve:
- Cellulite reduction
- Youthful-looking, wrinkle-free skin
- A rejuvenated facial appearance
- A well-shaped abdomen, arms, thighs and buttocks
Comprehensive Suite of Advanced
Our cosmetic surgeons specialize in non-invasive body contouring and skin care utilizing the latest technologies. They provide the following treatments to help women achieve a fresh, rejuvenated appearance*:
- InMode Technologies: InMode has a suite of non-invasive procedures that don’t require any incisions and deliver noticeable results.
- BodyFX: Based on A.C.E technology, BodyFX is a painless body contouring device that contours the buttocks, abdomen, love handles and thighs gently and effectively. A.C.E. technology targets deep within the skin to ensure that no areas are under- or over-treated, thereby maximizing results and providing consistent outcomes.
- Fractora: Radiofrequency anti-aging treatment with this fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device tightens and contours the skin and improves its texture naturally by stimulating collagen production.
- Lumecca: It uses IPL (intense pulsed light) to selectively target and treat skin conditions through selective photothermolysis. Ideal to treat both light and dark skin, physicians can treat facial pigmentation, skin texture and/or photo damage and superficial vessels.
- DiolazeXL: This is the first high speed diode hair removal system to deliver uncompromised power and pulsing to tissue with high speed. It can treat many skin types and strong built-in cooling makes it virtually painless.
- Optimas: A great suite of innovations in one workstation, that enables physicians to offer a wide variety of procedures from one efficient platform. It has state-of-the-art light, laser, and radiofrequency devices for skin care and hair removal such as Fractora, Forma, DiolazeXL, Lumecca, Vasculaze and Morpheus8.
- Triton: This is the world’s first high-powered multi-wavelength device for hair removal. It allows practitioners to utilize three of the most popular wavelengths for hair removal and thus offer a wide variety of procedures from one efficient platform.
- Liposonix: This system uses high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) to penetrate the target the fat tissues around the waistline, leaving the surrounding area unaffected. A short treatment session can result in a well-shaped mid-section.
- VASERshape: Combining ultrasonic technology and massage therapy, this body contouring solution temporarily reduces the appearance of cellulite and trims down areas with excess fat.
- Vanquish: This revolutionary treatment uses radiofrequency technology to remove excess fat in areas such as the abdomen and love handles. Normal activities can be resumed immediately. The treatment typically requires four to six sessions of 30–45 minutes each spaced about a week apart.
- Kybella: This FDA-approved treatment for submental fat involves an injection of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule used by the body to help in the breakdown and absorption of fat. It effectively addresses moderate to severe convexity or fullness under the chin and enhances definition in the area.
Click here to learn about our non-invasive procedures for men.
With no downtime or side effects, our safe non-invasive procedures are suitable for most body and skin types. Our friendly and caring staff strives to ensure that each patient is relaxed and comfortable, right from the initial consultation to complete recovery.
To schedule a consultation or to learn more about our customized non-invasive procedures for women, call 1-800-282-7285 or send an email to email@example.com.