InMode Evoke Treatment NYC
If you are looking for a non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatment, InMode Evoke treatment in NYC is an ideal option.
bodySCULPT® in Manhattan, NYC is proud to be one of the first plastic surgery centers in the U.S. to introduce InMode EVOKE, the FDA-cleared state-of-the-art thermal skin remodeling platform. Our expert plastic surgeons – Dr. Spero Theodorou and Dr. Christopher T. Chia can customize the Non-invasive Evoke procedure to suit your unique needs, providing a luxurious and tailored beauty enhancement experience.
The facial areas that InMode EVOKE can improve are
Evoke skin treatment in NYC is a personalized and pain-free approach to facial rejuvenation, whether you have specific concerns or desire an overall transformation.
Before & After Photos
View our transformative Evoke Before & After photos. Click for more stunning visual results.
Redefine your Beauty Journey with InMode Evoke Treatment NYC
InMode Aesthetics’ Evoke system is a unique and reliable, hands-free device. It uses radiofrequency technology, a gentle yet powerful way to tighten skin and reduce fat in certain areas without surgery. The technology is specifically designed to improve the lower face and neck. It encourages collagen remodeling, making your skin firmer, and applies thermal lipolysis to enhance your facial contours. It restructures facial tissue and delivers optimal and consistent results with no anesthesia, surgical scars or downtime.
The non-invasive Evoke procedure:
- Enhances muscle tone for a tighter jawline and firmer cheeks
- Promotes the production of new collagen for firmer skin
- Improves skin tightness, leading to a smoother, more radiant complexion
- Targets fat in the jowls and lower face, creating a more defined and contoured appearance
Our surgeons provide a variety of innovative Evoke treatments specifically tailored to meet patient needs.
Benefits of InMode Evoke Treatment
- Provides a rejuvenated, more youthful appearance without surgery
- Customizable treatment
- Lunch time procedure
- Effective fat reduction
- Skin tightening effects
- Hands-free facial remodeling
- Completely painless
- No downtime or recovery
- Quick results
How Radiofrequency Evoke Sessions Work
- You can stay tension-free and relaxed – sleep, read a book or watch TV, while our skilled surgeons perform the non-invasive Evoke procedure. You can even talk while the treatment is going on.
- During the treatment, you will feel only mild warmth. Any redness will subsides in a few hours.
- There is absolutely no recovery period or downtime associated with EVOKE. Patients usually resume normal activities immediately after this quick and painless treatment. Come in during your lunch time and go back to work — it’s simple as that.
- Evoke’s unique sensor technology maintains a controlled target temperature, so you don’t have to worry about overtreatment.
- Built-in real-time audible indicators that sound when the optimal temperature is reached, providing feedback on treatment progress
- A Patient Call Button that allows you to be in contact with your surgeon at all times
- Treatment screen that enables physicians to visually monitor the thermal effect of each applicator at any point during the procedure
- Color-blind RF technology which ensures that the device can be safely and effectively used on all skin types
Consider our non-invasive procedures in New York for a rejuvenated, youthful appearance without surgery. To schedule your consultation for InMode EVOKE skin rejuvenation treatment at our Manhattan, NYC facility, call us at (800)-282-7285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christopher T Chia Performing Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Using InMode's Evoke
Typically, a patient would require around 3-6 treatments spaced 1 week apart optimal results, but this varies based on individual considerations.
Not at all. This facial rejuvenation procedure is completely pain-free.
Evoke is a lunchtime procedure. A treatment session takes just 20 to 45 minutes, though this can vary based on individual considerations.
Yes, our surgeons can combine InMode Evoke treatments with other procedures like Morpheus8, providing a more comprehensive enhancement.
There is no downtime, which makes it a convenient option for people with busy schedules. You can resume your routine activities immediately after the treatment.