Do you want to see the ‘new you’ before undergoing your breast augmentation procedure and be confident about the outcome? This is exactly what advanced 3D imaging technology offered at bodySCULPT® allows you to do. The latest innovation in the technology is a web-based 3D simulator. bodySCULPT® is the first plastic surgery center in New York City to offer this latest exciting 3D simulation technology that allows you to view three dimensional “before and after” images of your chosen breast procedure without leaving the comfort of your home.
Many Benefits for Surgeons and Patients
The 3D online platform we offer is a great option for candidates to review changes and make suggestions. Surgeons use it to understand what exactly patients want and make the necessary changes in the surgical plan for your breast enhancement procedure. This new technology allows patients to express their breast augmentation goals in terms of volume, cup size and types of implant. It is designed to help patients get actively involved in planning their breast procedure, and the plastic surgeon to provide them with the results they want to see. “This will give patients the technology to experiment with different shapes and sizes to design the type of breasts they want and get the results in real time on their own computer,” says Dr. Spero Theodorou, M.D, leading plastic surgeon at bodySCULPT®.
- Once the surgeons at bodySCULPT® receive your “before” 3D breast photos, and understand your wishes, they select what they consider the most suitable breast implant option.
- The 3D images of your new breasts are simulated, which can be accessed via the web at your own home.
- The images can be viewed from any chosen angle. The platform allows you to visualize how breast implants of varying sizes and shapes would look on your body, helping to choose the right option.
The best thing about this technology is that all this can be achieved without you leaving your home. Once you are happy with the ‘after’ photos, you can make the actual visit to the surgeon in person to discuss the procedure and schedule the breast enhancement surgery. The technology also helps in post-consultation follow-up, interaction, and tele-consultations.
Benefits of the Pioneering 3D Imaging System
All 3D imaging systems offer many benefits, but what a web-based technology offers is something unique, equally beneficial for surgeon and the patient.
- No hardware or training needed
- Can connect from anywhere at any time
- Provides simulations in just 1 click
- Is fast as it helps make changes in real time
- Can be personalized based on specific needs
- Allows surgeons to provide improved level of care
- Helps patients maintain realistic expectations
- Allows to review different options and take a better informed decision
- Increases the chances of success for the procedure
According to a global survey on patients who used this web based 3D imaging system, 99% said it helped in consultation, 84% said it helped in choosing implants, and 98% said it improved satisfaction. For 52%, 3D was the decisive factor to undergo the surgery.